on 8 April 2017
The worst ruck sack ever lasted a week shoulder strap snapped in a week it split at the side
I was in the process of sending it back but the airport lost it in Thailand

Rubbish don't buy
on 15 October 2017
I brought this bag to replace an old ripped one I had. All I can say is I'm annoyed and disappointed with this bag.

The straps are in a terrible place so that give you very little support, there are not waist supports on this bag, the breathing wholes on the sleeping bag section is missing one of the plastic covers so I have just a hole in the side of my bag now, to zip up the inside bit was extremely hard and almost resulted I'm the zip breaking, the straps hurt a lot around the neck area because they are so thin.

This is the first time I have taken the bag our and I have literally made it about 10 minutes into the walk md had to go home and swap back too my old ripped bag!

The only good thing about this bag Is well... It's a bag and jts the correct colour... Other then that it's terrible.
review image
on 23 May 2016
Appearance: Fairly good looking backpack. Plenty of zips and pockets. Colour is as expected and looks to be a good size.

Quality: Some elements feel like they could be sturdier but for £14.99 a great bag. I like the bottom access zip.

Use: used this plenty of times and always served its purpose. Fits absolutely loads in and great that you can access bottom of bag easily. One thing is that the straps are a little thin for the size of backpack so when filling completely and it starts to get heavy they dig in a little. I'll probably make some strap padding to add to it.

Cost: you really can't beat £14.99 for this. Worth the money but would like to see some better straps or some kind of padding!
on 1 October 2017
great value for money, this was purchased for a festival and it came back in one piece. great deliver time and bigger than expected it fitted all his kit in. Having a top and bottom opening is a great idea because we packed clothes in one end and kit in the other with a plastic bag in the middle.
on 30 September 2017
This backpack is huuuuuuge! Some may find it a little too big for daily use but personally I love it! Perfect for my daily cycle commute - I tend to stuff it with two changes of clothes, shoes and food and am still left with loads of room so I no longer have to worry about running out of space. It comes with good zippers and not too many pockets to fiddle with. You can use it full length or clip the bottom straps with the top fold straps to reduce its size, which is what I tend to do.
on 10 October 2017
My daughter used this for a DOE trip, whilst it was fit for purpose, her teachers shared this backpack is designed for males, so the straps did not sit where they should for walking a long distance.
on 25 March 2013
I chose this rucksack for my 15 year old son who was doing his Duke of Edinburgh. I was a bit sceptical as it was a really good price and I thought this would be a reflection on the quality of the product, however, I can say I was pleasantly surprised. It feels like it is made of sturdy material and the stitching appears strong. The waist strap extends to an extremely large size. Also delivered quickly. All in all I am pleased with it.
on 26 May 2017
Brilliant , brought it for my trip to download festivel and it fits everything i need and more.
on 18 July 2017
Very roomy and super functional it's actually being used in ecuador and galapagos at present time great buy
on 17 September 2017
Cheap and very good quality for the price.