on 28 January 2016
My son wouldn't take a bottle for 6 months and I happened upon this. First try and he had the whole thing. I started a cult on a local Facebook group by recommending it and most people have had amazing success with it
on 2 March 2017
Unfortunately didn't work for us at all.... the teat is so hard and my baby cannot get anything out of it even after vigorous sucking.. so got really frustrated (she is 2 months old)

Although I must mention that NOTHING drops from the teat even if u turn it upside down so if that's what you are looking for it might work for your baby...
on 5 May 2017
Great bottle. We had tried many different ones to try to get our breastfed daughter to drink from the bottle, this one is the best one we found by far. Now we can leave her with the grandparents for a couple of hours to attend a wedding and we can't wait!
on 20 July 2017
Great product. Would recommend it for parents interested in paced feeding. However, Doesn't work well with thicker formulas like comfort or antibreflux.
on 25 March 2017
My LO wouldn't drink from a bottle but took to this straight away at 12 weeks old
on 18 June 2017
Amazing bottle
on 19 July 2017
Wasn't what I was looking for. Nothing wrong with the product just wasn't right for my grandson
on 17 September 2017
Didn't work for my breastfed baby
on 28 April 2015
By far the best bottle I got. I firstly bought this to use it while breastfeeding, I must say that as your baby must do the same suction movement it does not hinder breastfeeding and my baby simply love this bottle ..even when he is now 8month old its still his favourite. It does not spill, and it enables your baby to control the amount of milk coming out. It also seems to prevent too much air coming in.
on 26 December 2016
My 6 week old exclusively breastfed baby refused all bottles until we tried the haberman on recommendation of a friend! The difference was amazing! She now happily takes the bottle from both me and my partner with no fuss whatsoever! Everyone who has seen me feed her has been impressed with the unique design and the selling point for me is that she is able to stop, but keep the teat in her mouth without milk being released! We only bought one to try but will definitely be buying some more