on 19 October 2017
Ms Hynde is on excellent form here. Obviously not a Pretenders style album, but worth a listen for anybody that appreciates Chrissie Hynde's vocal talents.
on 29 August 2017
If you like the Pretenders you'll not be disappointed with this solo album
on 28 July 2017
Still sealed so I have not played. All good
on 29 July 2017
Very good very happy thanks terry.😁
on 17 October 2014
Very good album; well worth the wait :-) Thanks Chrissie! I'm just awaiting her tour dates now.
on 12 June 2014
Well, what can I say. Chrissie has turned up trumps again, without her usual crew. Must admit I was quite surprised by the range and difference of the tracks. Guess everyone will be looking for 'Pretenders' influence. Well there are some snippets, but not many. When I saw that the musicians and producer are Swedish, I had visions of 'Abba' type songs. How wrong could I be. Chrissie has made a brave move to go solo, as did Sharleen Spitteri (Texas). Chrissie's voice just gets better with age. Reminds me a lot of Ronnie Spector, 'nee Bennett (Ronettes). I will not list or comment on the tracks, as it is a personal thing. All I can say is buy it, or at least give it a listen. Give the girl a 'thumbs up' and encourage her to do more solo albums. Keep on Rockin' Chrissie!
on 17 August 2016
I'd class myself as a lapsed Pretenders fan. I bought all their early singles, the first two albums and also saw them live back in the 70's.

After that I lost touch with their music other than seeing one of the line-ups perform at the Latitude Festival.

Having heard several really good tracks from this release on the excellent Radio Paradise internet radio station, I thought I'd give the whole album a try... and I'm very glad I did!

Quite why Chrissie chose to release this under her own name rather than as The Pretenders I don't know.

What I do know is, certainly for me, this is her strongest collection of material since the first classic Pretenders album.

Great songs, excellent performances and really well recorded.

If you are also a Pretenders fan of old, I'd urge you to give Stockholm a listen!
on 9 March 2015
I bit disappointed with it to be honest.
on 13 August 2014