on 15 July 2014
This set is absolutely incredible! It includes a wide selection of useful brushes, each with soft bristles perfectly designed for purpose. Cleaning is easy and I haven't yet had a single hair come out of any of them. This set is perfect for anyone trying to build their make-up knowledge or their brush collection without spending a fortune - I used it as my base starter set and then removed any brushes that I found I didn't use/weren't useful to me and added single brushes along the way. I'm very happy with this set :-)
on 16 March 2016
Excellent quality for the price.The pvc roll it comes in is a bit whiffy and not useful to me but once you take the brushes out they're fine. Great product, no loose bristles and covers well.
on 13 November 2017
32 pieces! You kidding me? More than enough for putting make up, no?!
on 11 March 2016
Lovely case, arrived quickly, great brushes - really happy!
on 17 September 2017
Decent quality ,daughter was happy with content.
on 13 May 2017
Not bad for the price
on 6 September 2016
They come really fast really good brushes for the price
review image review image
on 21 August 2015
Well worth the money
on 4 July 2017
I don't know what half of them do but they are fab 😅
on 29 January 2015
great choice of brushes, value for money