Platform: PC Online Code|Change
Price:£14.99

on 20 June 2014
Update: after giving this game 1 star
I originally gave this game a 1 star rating. Here was my review:
---
This game is truly shocking due to the number of times it keeps crashing. I can only play for a few minutes before it crashes. Also if you do a quick Google search you will see that loads of people are having the same issue. It is a pity ID has gone downhill so much ever since John Carmack left the company.
---

After spending days looking for a solution to my much loved Wolfenstein games (I played the very first Wolf 3D back in my school days), I came across a solution to get the game fixed if you use Radeon Graphics card. It turns out that I needed to use the Beta AMD Catalyst(tm) 14.6 I could then finally play the game.

The actual game is really great and a lovely mix of graphics and gameplay. The only issue I had with the game (besides the obviously dismal failure in ensuring the game could gracefully exit if your drivers weren't using so new drivers that they are still in the "Beta" stages) was that the stages weren't so "wide". By that I meant that there was a lot of "running in corridors" instead of exploring open maps.

All in all though, it was a good game. If you are thinking of buying this game, I would perhaps wait a bit more until they complete their patches that this game is still obviously needing
on 19 June 2014
This game is awesome, though I write this review midway through the game but I can say it is very well made and definitely would recommend to the casual gamer who likes Call of Duty, Battlefield or any other First Person Shooter.

Though not for everyone on PC this game really shines, but I would recommend if you are a PC gamer to have a very good spec Rig, The following would handle playing this game easily.

Intel I3/5 processor
GTX 660 graphics card
8GB RAM

And the Game code for this PC Download can be use through Steam.
on 17 September 2014
Works on 64 bit computers only. Amazon should have min specs on the webpage, rather than just windows 7. I am guessing at the 4 stars as I cant play this game.
on 4 October 2014
the game itself would have gotten 5 stars, but the necessity to be online to play a single player game is just ridiculous. And even if you are online but in the wrong country, the game won't start as well.

Never ever again!
on 5 August 2014
Buggy as hell, once i did get it working it wasnt worth it. Gaming has moved on a long way from this format, ultra linear game play, tedious boss levels. I usually play games through several times on each difficulty setting, on this occasion played through once and uninstalled the game, this is a long way from when ID software where market leaders.
on 23 November 2014
Great game. How to waste you life away, in a parallel, surreal environment, losing all track of time! :)
on 2 December 2014
Top game, excellent graphics and really smooth gameplay. Good storyline. Enjoy.
on 19 July 2014
50 GB download! followed by a system which will not run. Tried all the fixes suggested, nothing. Will keep on trying as I can't let it beat me but not feeling confident.

Spend your money on something more useful
on 29 October 2014
Great game with an excellent story. It has a surprisingly mature approach to such a high concept, treating the subject with the respect it deserves whilst still making it fun and enjoyable.
on 10 August 2014
A riotous inventive pulp re imagining of one of games classics, Wolfenstein New Order marries a fun and inventive single player campaign with dark wit, horror and action.

Whether your blasting rooms with dual wielded shotguns, rifles and laser or sneaking up on the foe with a knife and a silenced pistol this game makes killing Nazis really fun and has excellent production values.