on 3 January 2015
I got slightly confused by what housings these filters would fit by the sellers photos, but I purchased this housing http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00IKF1WFY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00 for my GoPro Hero 4 silver edition I just had to remove the foam from the back so I could view the LCD screen and I relocated the foam to the sides, I then took a chance due to the great price hoping the filters would fit this housing and the filter holder fitted perfectly and the filters came in the protective wallet, over the moon with this purchase and price. delivered on time and packaged well all the filters were inside a plastic bag inside the sturdy wallet.
on 24 November 2015
Reasonable quality and useful especially the polarizing filter. Color filters do not fit the adapter plate as well as the polarizing filter does however, the color filters screw well into the top of the polarizing filter. The filters will cast stray light onto the camera lens when pointed at an angle away from the Sun.
on 4 June 2015
Also really confused as to what housing this fits... I received this yesterday and the quality looks really good, the case/bag the filters come in is a really nice touch too. My GoPro Hero 4 Silver arrived today and sadly it doesn't fit it... now confused due to other peoples reviews as to what housing I need to get (possibly the Dive Housing?!). Shame that there isnt anything to cover the screws (like a little bit of rubber) that fix the adaptor onto the housing as they would mark or scratch it the case of the go pro.

Sadly the filter was far too dark to use and none of the pictures I took were any good, all that could be seen was dark read and black.
on 23 January 2015
"I put these on my SJ4000. I know it says Gopro 3 but I did it anyway :) I have two housings for my camera so I kept the 58mm attachment on one of them.  Lovely items. Comes in awesome case. Works well with my camera :)"
on 17 July 2015
Do not buy this.complete waste of money.im a scuba diver and even at 30m using the red filter in the maldives all videos & pictures are totally red.if i could put a minus 5 star rating i would.
on 28 September 2015
the red filter destroyed one of my best dives, i attached it at the surface and i used it up to 30 meters below, everything was totally red, very disappointed.
on 11 December 2014
Just the th, I wanted a set of reasonably priced filters for my cannon and that is exactly what I got. Thankyou.
on 29 December 2014
I bought this product a week ago and i am already happy about the quality of the product. The filters work fine and the adapter fits nice.
on 8 August 2014
filters are good but the bracket to fit the filters to the go pro is useless. Broke before even being able to get out and use it
on 8 March 2015
perfect just what i need to go diving and swimming with i will recommend you