Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now pd pd Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 16 March 2015
Fantastic Boots! Wear them every day even if weather warmer! Super comfy, though they tend to come up slightly small so I'd recommend buying a size bigger especially if you're buying them as winter/snow boots and plan to wear thick socks. I put a pair of lambswool insoles in which make them even snugger! Fantastic boots!
on 24 January 2017
I bought these for my daily walks. They are really warm and lovely for the recent frosty mornings.
on 17 February 2016
Fantastic boots, fit great, look good and keep my feet warm. Good for walking in the snow very pleased with my purchase .
on 7 November 2015
Tramped through a mucky building site and then through wet fields. Toes still cosy!
on 18 January 2016
Good but make sure you order size bigger as per other reviews. Nice and warm and waterproof which is what I wanted them for. Happy I bought them dog walking essential.
on 5 October 2016
It said to get a size larger so I bought a size 7 . its too big really . a little too wide . should've bought my normal size 6 . waterproof is ok but not totally . not in long wet grass sadly .
on 17 November 2015
I love these boots. They are definitely doing their job and keeping my feet warm and dry. I didn't have any problems with sizing but I'm not wearing thicker socks with them as you sometimes would with walking boots.
on 5 March 2015
Nice, warm and comfortable shoes. The size i normally wear was a bit too tight with thick socks so might be worth getting one size bigger shoes.
on 4 December 2014
Waterproof, lightweight and comfortable just as described
3 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2015
Great quality shoes but, strangely, size 5 was too small for size 5 feet.