on 27 June 2015
I have recently started running so thought this might be good for that, it's a bit hit and miss, some of the tracks are good but the tempo is not consistent from one to the next. My husband has used it for general gym work so the inconsistent tempo doesn't bother him but there is a lack of songs you can sing along to. Probably good for someone who likes dance music.
3 people found this helpful
on 27 July 2014
I bought this more for the variety of current tracks than to use as a workout / fitness CD. I'd highly recommend it over the other compilation CDs out now. Ususally these CDs are full of filler tracks but not this one!
2 people found this helpful
on 10 July 2014
This CD is brilliant. I love to listen to it when I'm driving around in my car. I can sing along without disturbing the neighbours lol!! Great songs on this one...lovin it a lot!!! Brilliant Summer collection.
One person found this helpful
on 6 June 2014
Great to bop around the kitchen to and also good beats to keep the legs going on runs. Good mix of popular music also great to sing along to while running (which actually increases the cardio workout!)
One person found this helpful
on 12 March 2015
fantastic cd am addicted to cds have a huge collection very happy with my purchase excellent quallity
on 2 October 2015
Brilliant CD to sing a long to while in the car!!!!
on 13 July 2015
one great CD, two crap ones! still a good price for one good though
on 27 May 2016
on 2 August 2016
Delivery was quite quick and was happy when it arrived a lot of good songs
on 25 July 2015