Format: DVD|Change

on 12 March 2017
It's a good dvd
on 25 June 2014
This DVD was excellent, but I have to say that the quality of the imagery was less so. The distance shots in particular were of low quality, it seemed to me as if I was watching a DVD made about ten years ago. Certainly, it was not as good as the DVD of City's last title winning season. In this day & age, I would expect much higher resolution than I got.
on 26 June 2014
I've just received DVD. Haven't had a chance to watch it, but I've decided to post a full content listing, because one has yet to be posted.

Disc 1

Champions parade highlights-22:56

Disc 3
2014 Capital One Cup Final-2:07:53

Total running time-7:15:53

Region-PAL 0 (Regardless of what the product description indicates, I assure you, this DVD is region 0.)
on 11 May 2016
It's a good dvd, the only 2 season reviews I owned previously were 2004/05 seasons (my first) and 2011/12 (when we memorably won the league) so I thought due to our recent bad form I needed some cheering up and I remembered this one as we scored a lot of goals this season, it is a good dvd don't get me wrong it covers all of the matches pretty well, and it definitely brings back some good memories as this was a great season for us, but the thing that annoys me is the music, like other people have said on recent reviews it is annoying and doesn't fit the mood, and just gets in the way of the commentary, but having said that the commentary isn't amazing either, but still I would have definitely preferred it if it was just this commentary and no music playing over it, all in all a good dvd to my collection though.
on 28 June 2014
This really is value for money. Three superb DVDs jam packed with all the action from a great season. The only thing ruining it is the music played over the highlights. why?????
on 13 July 2014
Very pleased with the Manchester City video The quality is brilliant. Excellent service it arrived within two days of ordering it.
on 11 July 2014
What is there to say. They are the best. Three disks. One is the season review, one is the cup final and one is interviews
on 17 June 2014
You wouldn't think it would be possible to spoil the memory of the greatest season in the club's history but this DVD does so by playing awful cover band music across all of the highlights. This is supposed to be a DVD aimed at all age groups, not just children. How is an OAP going to relate to Doves cover tracks being played across games he wants to remember for the game and the actual atmosphere itself.

It's great if you are a new trendy fan who doesn't respect the true values of the football fam, or if you are happy watching with the sound off, but the pub commentary and the music spoil what should have been a classic. Such a shame when you consider the much higher quality of previous efforts.
on 18 July 2014
Great review with all the videos from mcfc.co.uk gatherd as extras.
on 22 July 2014
The decision to put music over the highlights detracts mightily from the experience. Poor quality sub-Madchester musak at that. Do other clubs do this ?

Many of the highlights of City goals last only a few seconds - basically, the final ball in and the finish. They don't tell the story of the goal. Aguero's goal against West Ham away, featuring the Beast's superb dummy which sent the entire Hammers defence the wrong way, is shown from only one angle which doesn't reveal the brilliance of the move. Ok, you think, there are time pressures. But we get to see many opposition goals from several angles, including the gleeful celebrations of opposition fans. I personally prefer my city dvds to be a lot more one-eyed.

The second disc has a lot of good features, though, so not a complete waste.

Just very frustrating to look forward to a product like this and to see it spoiled by an outlandish stylistic decision. The producers have kids who play in a band ? That's the only explanation I could come up with.