Customer reviews

on 5 March 2010
Is not worth the price I paid as the artists are not the original ones! Cheap covers! Not that my 7 year old notices but it drives me mad! Should have sent it back but never quite got round to it. Beware!
on 7 June 2012
Downloaded this the other day to get in the mood for the Euro 2012. Awesome!!! wouldn't normally buy compilations - but, this is a winner!! Pcked full of all the usual suspects!!
on 9 June 2010
Bought this as was the cheapest c.d. with the songs on I wanted. Never for one second thought it would be as terrible as it is, ITS NOT ORIGINAL ARTISTS!! its a bunch of idiots doing karaoke and nowhere on the product page does it state this. Barring England losing on penalties (which they probably will) this is the ruining point of my world cup!!
on 29 August 2014
Very pleased
on 26 June 2016
love
on 27 October 2008
I whole heartedly support the disabled, but this is ridiculous. Now they want our women? I've a good mind to say something y'know.