Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now

on 11 April 2017
Ever wanted to change something and thought it was just too much hard work?
Ever wanted to make a difference, but found the task too daunting?
Well, then you need to dip into this great book!
I'm not one for 'self-help' books per se, but was intrigued to read this personal account of how author Shelley Wilson turned her life around within a year.
A year.
It may sound like a long time to actually make the changes, but in the grand scheme of things, a year isn't that long really, and considering she made not one, but twelve changes in that time, kudos to her!
Broken down into manageable weekly chunks, Shelley Wilson made her plan, and stuck to it, with great results!
I enjoyed it so much I read it in one day! And it has given me the motivation to make changes, starting small, and aiming big!
15 people found this helpful
on 5 August 2016
An inspirational read to make you look at your life in a different way and makes some changes. It can be done! Just take it one month at time. A thought-provoking self-help book told in a friendly, relatable way.
5 people found this helpful
on 7 September 2017
An inspiring, motivational, entertaining, sometimes poignant, sometimes comical, month-by-month account of how, having reached a crossroads in her life where she knew she had to make some changes, Shelley set herself twelve challenges over a year. This variety of challenges included everything from getting fitter to learning new creative tasks to facing her fears. I dipped in and out of the book with ease and it certainly left an impression on me. Well written and thoroughly engaging. An absolute pleasure to read.
on 11 August 2016
It was fun to read about a woman who set herself a goal and managed to achieve most of the things on her list. I like the fact that this started out as a personal blog and morphed into a little book. Very motivational.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 November 2015
This book may give you a different view on organising yourself to achieve goals - for me the inspiration is lacking which is really the deal breaker when you are trying to change habits - I didn't get that light bulb moment - is a bit self indulgent
5 people found this helpful
on 6 October 2017
Excellent book, couldn't put it down! Very encouraging and helpful for those of us looking at trying new things in our lives. Everything from weight loss to a zip wire....Straight forward, no gimmicks; it felt like reading about a friend. Also useful links as well. Loved it.
on 20 April 2017
Such an inspirational book, read it in 2 days! Given me a kick up the a**s to start making changes of my own.
on 22 August 2014
I'm suddenly aware that I'm no longer procrastinating but actually making public (ok to the closest of the closest but hey...) resolutions & making a start on them! I can't beleive how easy it feels, thanks Shelley, you're definitley one to watch & follow.
on 16 June 2017
Brilliant! Well written, down-to-earth and easy to relate to. Recommended
on 6 June 2017
A funny read but I'm not sure it gave me many ideas.