Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 21 June 2014
Not fit for purpose.Using on Nexus 4.kit kat. Items overlay on top of each other. Looks as if designed only for tablets. For example the date is "on top" of the "Task" tab so cannot get to tasks no matter what I do. Emailed developer number of days ago but not even auto acknowledgement. I am uninstalling. Avoid like the plague!!!!!!
Bought this item for £1.99 on 17th June. 21st June when writing review price reduced to 59p. Says it all. Not even worth 59p!!!!!!!!
on 21 March 2016
I downloaded this on both my Samsung Galaxy A5 and my Samsung Galaxy tab 3.0. I started off with the free version which doesn't have all the functions of the paid version as you would expect, however, after having it for just over 2 months I found I liked it so much it was work paying for the full version.
I can see all my google calendars and my Outlook calendar in the same place and being able to break it down into day, week, or month view is so useful. I can also see both my google and my planner plus tasks easily which is great. You can also just add notes for a day, without having tasks or calendar events which is useful if you want to do a mind dump.
I love the fact that on the planner plus tasks I can create projects so I can set lists of tasks to be done for 1 certain job at a time and as I wear multiple hats I can split the projects down into these. Each project gets a deadline and each task within a project can have its own.
The widgets that you can have to allow you to see, any view without going into the app itself is so useful, I use the week, month and task views and this usually gives me enough information that I don't need to go into the calendar itself.
I find this app is so much more useful than the calendar that Samsung or Google provide as it has so much additional functionality. I just wish I could get it on my laptop as well as my tablet and phone.
I downloaded it from Google Play store, not Amazon though.
on 21 December 2015
Works fine for me,
on 3 November 2014
Great planner and so easy to use :)
on 4 February 2015