on 6 January 2015
She loves it nice Christmas present for her
on 19 January 2015
Very happy with this product ideal for a 9yr old
on 2 February 2015
I was truly amazed by the superior quality of this netbook.
For under sixty pounds you can't expect much, but in this case i was wrong, its so easy to use and has great size screen,very clear to see.
Its like a expensive laptop with out the bulk,very lightweight but strong..i went for the colour black.
on 20 December 2014
This is a xmas present for our daughter so havnt really had a play on it but it looks nice and was easy to set up and it didnt take long to come bout 2 weeks.
on 17 November 2014
U get what you pay for. The netbook is a bit cheap looking with low resolution screen, but I bought 2 of these for a 7 and 9 yr old and they are perfectly adequate for there needs. Eg. Surfing the tinternet and googling thing's. They love them. So all in all very pleased with the purchase. :-)
on 25 November 2014
I am going to rate this product 4 stars here are my reasons
I ordered my from the Untied Kingdom at first time because I thought that it would come quicker and it would be safer but they sent it out And it got lost in the post this I was not happy with so they then had to send it to me from Hong Kong and Guess What it took forever in the post! So I rate the postal wait 0 stars because it took forever But! It was so worth the wait because it is lovely little laptop and very light wait and works very well not even can you suf the web but you can get Google play and get game like minecraft, Tapped Put The Simpsons, The Sims I rate the working for the product a 4!
on 26 November 2014
very poor. it came with everything on screen in purple. returned it, only to get another in purple. whilst amazon/moonair have refunded me the cost of the notebook, ive still had not had my postage refunded. very disapointed all round!
on 20 October 2014
i didnt like it and sent it back,the screen was all blue and not as the picture,they sent another one but it was the same so i got a refund...
on 16 March 2015
very basic tool, awful colours and aspect, very very slow. The purpose to buy it was to have a light notebook to take notes at the university and transfer them to a main PC; in this sense it is useful. Does not accept obviously office 365 but a free office available on the web could be loaded.
on 8 January 2015
The monar was easy to load and to charge, it was very quick to use, it is ideal for everyday use and I can download the office program, I am very happy with and the price was good for me,