Customer reviews

3,072
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 4 October 2014
Sam smith...excellent cd ...soulful, smooth and refreshing. Shows Britain's talent at it's best with this young, up and coming artist.
on 1 January 2015
Absolutely love this album and was delivered super quickly
I will definitely be buying off this seller again!!
on 2 January 2015
Awesome Album - I play my favourite tracks repeatedly...it really is that good!
You won't regret adding this to your collection!
on 6 June 2014
Such a great album, Sam has a beautiful voice and every track is gorgeous. For a guy or gal, everyone will enjoy this album I think!
on 13 April 2016
Not originally a fan of Sam Smith however decided to buy after a few of his songs grew on me. I am glad I did as it's a great album
on 29 March 2015
sam smiths voice is amazing,he made me cry,when he sang at the brits and for children in need with john legend.amazing cd,i love it
on 16 March 2015
Simply fabulous. Downloaded to Kindle, and love it that much that my children bought the CD for me to play in the car. Love it!!!
on 26 February 2015
This one of my all time favourite CDs, amazing lyrics, fabulous music and hauntingly beautiful voice, CD of the year in my opinion.
on 10 February 2015
Just awesome - will soon need a replacement as I'm wearing this cd out. He has such a beautiful voice and the emotion in it , wow!!
on 10 October 2014
I love it. I'm flying to India tomorrow, a 7.5 hour flight, and have loaded it up to my music player so I can savour it for hours!