on 9 November 2014
Brilliant value for all of this together.
I really like the new wii u game pad and even our 2 and 3 year old were able to join in some of the games in wii party.
on 24 August 2014
Brilliant bundle for a great price, wasn't sure about Wii U to start with but now there are a lot of great games for it, I don't regret buying it one bit.
on 13 August 2014
Brilliant! Amazing value, we compared prices from loads of places and this by far was the best. Definitely recommend!
on 31 August 2014
my kids think that it is the perfect bundle, we had the delivery in the stated time, this is great
on 10 August 2014
I got it in a box in a box in a box and then wii U box! perfect! Thanks! all as described!
on 5 September 2014
Great product my son loves it
on 4 October 2014
Gift For A Friend
on 9 December 2014
Great family fun
on 16 June 2014
I paid for my item and when it arrived, I set everything up and updated everything. The package I bought CAME WITH 4 games, so I knew for a fact that these 4 games should be genuine and in working conditions. When I tried to play these games, the console failed to read all of them. It would pop up with a message saying 'Invalid disc.' Upon calling the Nintendo customer service and them walking through everything with me (and making sure I had all the settings and updates 100% correct), the customer service guy said he was certain the console was faulty.

I've arranged for a replacement already, but it's highly annoying that the company is still selling faulty consoles after the console's been out for a while already.
44 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse