Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 January 2015
I'm a big fan of Linkin Park's music, I have moat of their albums.
To me, this album is great, ao much better than Recharged, which was a bit of a let down. However, I'm happy to hear they going back to their more heavy style!
on 16 June 2014
Another really good album by Linkin Park. I really liked their last "Living Things" too, but this album beats it.

Standout tracks for me are Wastelands, Until It's Gone, Final Masquerade & Mark the graves.

My only complaint is a couple of the songs are on the short end, but thats forgivable.
on 26 July 2014
There’s a lot of reviews on here claiming this album is like their earlier albums, it isn’t, not even close. How this can be compared to Meteora or Hybrid Theory is beyond me, and to see it achieving the same overall Amazon scores as those two albums is a travesty and does a massive injustice to their earlier work. In simple terms, other than a couple of songs, this is very poor. Why Chester Bennington felt the need to scream his way through half the album I don’t get and it detracts from what might otherwise have been decent songs.

Overall, I have a sinking feeling the magic that drove Linkin Park has gone and they’re now at the stage where they’re making music for the sake of making music. This could well be the last LP album I buy, and I’m pleased to have got this on special offer, because I’d have been devastated to have paid full price for it.
on 8 January 2015
I've been a Linkin Park fan from the very beginning and I love how different all their albums are. The Hunting Party is no exception and a brilliant album!
on 20 October 2014
one of the best Linkin park albums ive ever heared ...proper grunge metal the guitar solos on some tracks are brilliant .i can stop listening to it
on 19 July 2014
Back to their best with awesome guitar riffs and bone crushing drumming. In my view an album that should've followed hybrid theory.
on 16 June 2014
After the insipid release of Livin Things, I swore off LP. I loved the first three albums, and whilst Thousand suns was not my thing, I appreciated the bold new direction.

However, having read various interviews in the media, I thought I would give LP another chance.

First off, this is a much better album than Livin Things.

That said, it is still not up to the standard of LP at their height.

There are three problems with this album. First off is the texture; this doesn't feel like an LP album - it feels much more like Fort Minor with all the various "featurings" and political content. Now there is nothing wrong with that - I didn't mind The Rising Tide - but I bought an LP album, and that was what I was expecting.

Secondly, the standard of composition and songwriting... look, we've come to expect so much from LP, but there are no gospel-esque harmonies over a metal riff. It's just straight rap metal in a Rage Against The Machine/ System of A Down kinda way... and it's certainly not as good as either of those two bands.

Now that said, there are some good songs on here; "Guilty All The Same" is a cracking track, as is "Final Masquerade".

Which brings us on to the third problem of this album; the bonus DVD.
It's great. I mean really, it's brilliant. LP in a full live onslaught, and a crowd in fine voice.

Why is this a problem? Because it provides a stark comparison to the studio album... and the older material wipes the floor with the newer.

Ultimately, if you are are a hardcore LP fan, then the bonus DVD is worth the price of the package alone, and you'll love it.
However, if you a more reserved then you will find the studio album to be a tired, by-the-numbers average affair which never recaptures the early intensity or genius of Linkin Park.

Think carefully before buying.
on 22 July 2014
Big fan of Linkin Park so really disappointed when played this. Mostly Chester screaming, have bought tickets for November concert so hope they play lots of old stuff.
on 2 April 2016
Will never get tired of Linkin Park.
on 16 October 2014