on 12 January 2014
Since 'Resistance' I have been waiting for this to come out.

Not to spoil any of the story for anyone this book is as well written as the last, good structure and plot I'm unsure if Ryk has a physics Degree as the movement of the ships in space seem to be as per the Laws of Physics.
As for the plot well you won't want to put it down I was up for 3 hours reading till 2am just to finish it. Ryk keeps story moving along towards the climax which I can say gets the heart going.
I have recently been reading Star Trek Enterprise Beneath the Raptor's wing which I have found to be very immature in it's character's personalities they are very simple and rather predictable (I did like the series before anyone questions that) and it's very American outlook on the ST universe. By contrast I have found Ryk to be quite even in his writing in the Frontier's universe with a mostly neutral outlook on the planet Earth and it's people. His character's have developed very well from Ep. 1 and in this there is a very questionable decision taken with the character 'Tony' which shows a real human side the question you ask yourself is would you do the same thing in Nathan's position?

I look forward to the as yet unnamed Episode 11.
on 25 April 2014
I really enjoyed the earlier episodes but this lacked a story. It was so repetitive it became annoying hence my 3 stars only. It read like a Stock-Car race commentary, which generally go round and round bang crunch bash and finally a winner. With this it was jump, rail guns, torpedoes, quads, plasma, nukes, jump, FTL and then repeat that 25 times! There are some redeeming features but not many.
on 11 February 2014
I have read all the books in this series several times as I start again when the next one is published. The story is monumental, the vistas wide and detailed. The action is brilliant, the characters with depth and flaws all portrayed with great skill. If you like Sci-fi or just a good story then you have to read these. Go on, treat yourself. Woof, woof.
on 3 May 2014
Loving this series. The characters are believable. Each new race is interesting and I'm left wondering what, who and where next. The action is fast and furious. Ryk manages many such actions happening at the same time in a way that keeps me on edge. I can't wait for the next one.
on 13 June 2014
I Was reluctant to finish reading book 10 as I have enjoyed this series so much and I thought it was the last book. But book 11 has come out just in time. Hope their is still more to come in this series.
Thanks for the enjoyment so far. I would challenge anyone to read book one and not buy the rest.

Paul Garth
on 19 January 2015
Action packed drama throughout this volume which comes in many guises! The author conveys a palpable and believable desperation to the strenuous attempts to overcome vastly superior enemy forces adding significantly to the excitement! Very well written!!
Harast
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 January 2014
I have read this series through on more than one occasion and have loved every page whilst doing so. The author really manages to grip the audience with the various twists and turns and unfortunately for me it felt like I could not put the book down. There are a grammatical errors, but I for one do not care. 5 Stars.
on 27 January 2014
Episode 10 already? Feels like yesterday since I started reading them!

I eagerly await the next book, the series has yet to really disappoint. Each instalment comes quickly after the last (though not quick enough Ryk - I'm already awaiting the next one) and not looking forward to it ending.
on 18 August 2017
I believe the author is developing his craft and seems to be taking alot of feedback from his readers on board. This series is never going to be the foundation saga but its lots of fun
on 3 June 2014
Another top page turner in this series. Bring on the next one. The main characters continue to evolve, are believable and complex. The storyline remains strong and intuitive. Recommended to anyone who wants a great read.