on 23 May 2014
Playing on the Kindle Fire HD 7"

Downloaded perfectly and played without any problems. This game has stunning, colourful graphics of the type I love (not as dark as some) and a great storyline - it's a good length too. It has all the Help you could need without having to go on line to find it.

Alawar really are becoming my favourite games developer these days - keep them coming please!
on 15 May 2014
Thanks guys really happy I bought this one. It's like one of the great games big fish is known for.please can you make more available for UK kindle I can't wait to buy lost souls and royal detective. I could go on and on more for UK please
on 20 May 2014
This is a really nice game. The colours are lovely and its fairly challenging. My only complaint is it keeps freezing on my kindle HD hence only 4stars instead of 5. Please fix. Also it does take a while to download
on 12 April 2016
You play Eveline a Human as she has to rescue here forbidden love Aurelio a Werecat from an evil tyrant, and along the way you learn the truth about magic and discovers your destiny.

The game has lots of game play (six chapters and a bonus chapter plus many mini games) and graphics, there is a lot of backward and forwarding but quick aces either from the book map (which also contains Notes, Memos and To Do) or from the globe, each area is mark as to where you are and if there is an activity to perform. As with most of the adventure Apps I find it makes it easier to spot items with the brightness turned to full, none of the puzzles are taxing in fact many are just a case of swapping items to the correct location.

I played this on Kindle Fire HD with no issues or Glitches, I initially played the trial game and when I purchased the upgrade I had to start from the beginning which you shouldn’t have to do but it was not that much of a task to get back to where the ‘Lite’ trial game had ended. I enjoyed this game and only felt a little let-down in the bonus chapter which just seemed to end abruptly – another App maybe, a continuation of the story?
on 28 November 2014
I was so pleased to get this game...absolutely stunning graphics ...but when I get to the 🏡door (where the termites destroy and rebuild the bridge🐜🐜🐜) I touch the green beetle door handle and the game closes and then reopens back onto the initial screen where you press play ...help!! 😮I can't do anything else till I can get in this little cottage!🙏
on 20 June 2014
Without a doubt the best game I have ever played! No more Hogs for me. There are lots of puzzles to solve with amazing graphics and a spectacular world which totally draws you in. It is a long game but I was sad when I completed it.

The bonus game was just as good with a separate story than the main game.

Thanks Alawar more like this please.

I highly recommend this game!
on 31 May 2014
I got the free version to start with and enjoyed it. So I unlocked the full version. Annoying I had to do the first part all over again.... But the game itself is good, nice graphics and the skip button is useful sometimes.
on 1 June 2014
It took me more than four hors to down load it and when I tried to open it ,it started over again and all that I tried it womt work 'needless to say I am very dissappointed with it .if it was not designed to work on my Kindle Fire H D it should have said so'
the worst thing is that it took so long to down load.
on 16 June 2014
I am really loving this game because it has it all-a wonderful story,great characters,truly amazing graphics and a good variety of puzzles and challenges.I can't praise it enough and don't want it to end.Please can we have more like this.
on 22 May 2014
I love this game, it's such a change from the usual games with untold hidden obeject games. The graphics are amazing and the storyline is good and entertaining. The game is not difficult but if you do get stuck there is a hint facility in form of an adorable baby dragon or a strategy guide. What I really like about this game is the map... there was no boring walking back and forth to try and find your next task or location. Excellent and I look forward to seeing more of this type of game. Go for it, you'll love it.