on 2 June 2016
Although not having read it through completely, this book is invaluable for a dinoraur like me who has acquired this type of smartphone for the first time very recently. As you can imagine when I started up with the phone I did not even know how to make or answer a call, let alone all the other fantastic things that such a phone will do. This book has enabled me to 'almost' master the Galaxy S5. I only gave 4 stars because, although the book is very well presented, for people of my understanding of these things, its is in places still quite technical and not so easy for me to follow. Not really a fault of the book of course. I have to say that it has been a great help to my understanding of the mysteries of these smart phones, although my grandchildren probably understand them better!
on 8 June 2015
I can run computers, run tablets, figure out software etc, but smartphones? As I don't have a 12 year old in tow to explain the phone to me I needed some sort of manual. This book seemed a reasonable choice from the existing reviews. A quick read and I can see it helps.
on 16 September 2017
The content was excellent though not acceptable in monochrome after read a sample in colour?
on 31 July 2015
Bit disappointing as it is definitely aimed at the USA market, some APPS dont even work in UK
2 people found this helpful
on 26 November 2014
A brilliant guide clearly written and easy to follow and talks i a non jargon way covering all aspects
3 people found this helpful
on 27 April 2017
very helpful.
on 15 January 2017
Well produced but NOT very comprehensive or easy to use- it really needs an index.
on 1 August 2014
Being a complete technophobe this has been a very useful and easy to read book.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 June 2016
A helpful & insightful guide.
on 8 February 2016
A bit long winded but ok!