on 13 April 2015
Where do I start , God these 3 books that u have written have kept me up late into the early hours of the morning because I simply could not put them down , I have laughed and cried through them but OMG they r great so thank u so much for writing them t.k.Leigh ur the best x
this is the third book in the set and its again another page turner that you wont want to put down. again it is a roller-coaster but has the perfect ending to the set. very highly recommended set. kept me reading long into the night.
on 26 May 2014
Loved this series couldn't put the books down fantastic story with a great set of characters and plenty of highs and lows to keep you o the edge of your seat
Didn't see that coming.

The best book from the series without a doubt, plenty of drama, twists and turns...oh and some hot sexy bits.
on 23 March 2015
The only thing that I could fault this book for was the fact that it ended!! This is a fantastic series couldn't put it down took me a few days to read it made me laugh and cry a fantastically amazing author and a great series would highly recommend to everyone!!
on 14 May 2014
I have finished all three books and each one has been great. I'm kinda sad it's came to an end.
They are definitely worth a read.
on 4 July 2017
Brill story gripping from start to finish with unexpected twist a good read for any true romantic who wants an exciting story
on 21 November 2015
Wow this book was amazing , felt so sad for Olivia what see went threw just can't believe it was her dad glad he dead now, so glad Alexander and Olivia married and have a beautiful daughter, this book a must read
on 8 May 2014
OMG, what can I say about this book?
I loved it and couldn't put it down. I won't post any spoilers, but what a great ending to a wonderful series.
If you loved A Beautiful Mess and A Tragic Wreck then you won't be disappointed with this final book in the series.
on 22 May 2014
This book was one of the best series endings that I've ever read. It was explosive, shocking, unexpected and how it played out and the situations that occurred had me holding my breath and on the edge of my seat! I loved the mystery involved and how right until the end, you were guessing who the bad guy was and would hey catch him in time?

“I will never stop loving you. I’ve loved you since the day you were born, and I’ll love you until the day you die…”

There were some scenes where my heart broke for the characters involved and I was shocked at the twists and turns that they faced. There is heartbreak in this book, revelations and when you find out who the bad guy is.. I would have never guessed that it was them. You can help but follow the characters stories and emotions as the book went on and I literally devoured this book. After the first two, I needed to know what happened next. I was instantly drawn into the story and read the whole thing in one go.

Olivia and Alexander's relationship is tested in every way possible in Gorgeous Chaos and the secrets that Alexander has guarded are all beginning to unravel and Olivia becomes ever more entangled in these secrets and goings on. How will she cope with her whole life being uprooted and what will she think of Alexander when the truth comes out?

Overall a killer ending to one of my favourite series. The romance, mystery, suspense, second guessing yourself and so many twists and turns makes for one heck of a story. I was not disappointed and felt like I was holding my breathe the entire time. I just loved it! If you love mysteries and romance then I'd recommend this book a million times over. Alexander and Olivia's story is one that you will love and cherish long after finishing it. Cannot wait for the next work from T.K Leigh!