on 28 May 2015
I bought ten of these a while back, and had a bit of hassle with the price I was quoted for delivery, which was resolved.
I used them for storing music play lists for broadcast. Initially they worked fine, but gradually they have nearly all ceased to work. A techy friend of mine reckoned, when the first one went, that they were re-cycled devices. I would not now use any of the three left for storing anything very important.

You gets what you pay for, and as I have to give them a rating it will only be one star, as they did work for a while.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 July 2014
excellent, handy for carrying round, i am a photographer so these are good for storing photos on.
the only down side is the cover part is very loose and the USB plugs are not well protected
4 people found this helpful
on 16 March 2015
I needed a cheap flash drive to hand an assignment in at uni and this was perfect. I arrived quickly and was cheap. I had no problems uploading files onto it and it came in a cute little bag too. It was perfect for it's purpose.
One person found this helpful
on 16 March 2015
I needed a flash drive to hand my assignments in on, so this was perfect. It arrived quickly and was cheap. It came in a cute little bag and the price was great for a 4GB - I found this cheaper than on the high street so I ordered a couple. :)
on 12 November 2014
I ordered this 16gb memory stick on 5th of October, It is now 12th of November and still after paying have no memory stick. I had an email saying was somewhere in China, and would get to me by 3rd of Nov. I still do not have it. Please be wary of ordering this product.
on 25 November 2016
Does what it is supposed to do and doesn't stint (too much) on the quality.
on 15 November 2014
This is NOT a 16GB flash drive, it is only 1.68GB. I bought this a couple of months ago and have now begun to use it and realised that it is not the size that it is listed as. Therefore I recommend that others do not buy this as it is not what it says it is. I should have bought one by a known brand.
on 9 November 2016
good value sticks, all worked fine
on 11 March 2015
The 16GB Flash Drive Memory Sticks, a useful memory size, with a useful swivel cover to protect the Male connection.
on 26 January 2015
just the right size for a win7 usb stick and very cheap. after all you don't always need large capacity for what ypu want to transfer