on 17 January 2014
great book glad I took the chance to read something a bit different to my normal stuff, can't wait for the next one in the series. I could see this made into a film. Very good read big 5 star .
on 12 February 2015
I loved this book. Nicholas describes a very believable world set in our very near future. Quite frightening in parts as the Aliens close in on Sophie the lead scientist & their Biosphere.
on 9 December 2013
Started off well but then turned into a simple survival tale. Could not empathise with the characters or the situations and it all became a bit dull. Shall not read any more of the series.
on 16 January 2014
I enjoyed the prequel and also this one very much. I would recommend this to anyone who likes the end of the world type saga. I look forward to the next book.
on 13 November 2014
Well written sci fi thriller, a real page turner. Couldn't wait to see what happened in the next book. Which I bought immediately after finishing this one.
on 26 May 2015
Not my usual genre, but I was engrossed from start to finish. Off to buy the other books in the series. Well done Nicholas, you have a new fan!
on 6 February 2014
Thoroughly enjoyable read. Characters all different with a great plot. Kept me turning pages into the night. looking forward to next book.
on 6 March 2015
It took me a couple of chapters to get into this book. But once it got going it moved on quiet quickly. Will be looking for book two.
on 20 February 2014
Look forward to the next book which hopefully will take the story to the next level. Although it will be interesting where it will go
on 22 January 2014
I couldn't put this book down, a very engaging storyline that seems predictable but continues to surprise instead. well worth a read