Customer reviews

Hed Kandi Ibiza
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 July 2014
Oh my god!, what happened ? It's not very good at all . I'm a big kandi fan . Just listened to full three CDs whilst at the gym , it's too commercial .

It's ok I guess as it's kandi but I been looking forward to it for ages and it's not too good. Plus it didn't auto rip on amazon .

Ah well I wait for the release
on 12 July 2015
Great album and spent many a happy hour on the beach just listening to this album. So dreamy, so cool.
on 16 October 2017
This is probably one of my favorite compilations from Hed Kandi. They are definitely my go-to label for house/dance music.
on 28 September 2015
the cd jumps
on 9 December 2014
Absolute rubbish..all tracks sound the same..do not buy !
on 9 August 2014
Another great Hed Kandi Mix over 3 discs or mixes if you bought the MP3. If you bought the CDs you also get the MP3 from Amazon at no extra cost and get the tracks unmixed as a bonus which is great if you're a bedroom DJ mixing it on DJay for example.

Another solid selection of up too the minute Hed Kandi vibes. If you like this check HK Beach House 2014.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 September 2014
Awesome Album!!!
on 21 August 2015
I concur with the other reviewers here that Hed Kandi Ibiza 2014 is a fun music set. There are three cds with 15 songs on each cd. Cd one is titled Mix One Beach and is listed to have been mixed by Phoebe D’Abo of various artists/songs such as My Love by Route 94 feat. Jess Glynne, I Got U (Mk Remix)by Duke Dumont and Jax Jones, Money On My Mind (MK remix)by Sam Smith and more. The second disc is titled Mix Two Bar and is mixed by Dan Van with various artists/songs such as I Wanna Feel by Second City, Ready For Your Love by Gorgon City Feat. Menk, Time To Get Physical by Nice 7 (Sonny Fodera Remix), If I Could Change Your Mind (MK remix by Haim and more. The third disc is titled Mix Three Club and is mixed by Sam Cannon with various artists/songs such as Never Say Never by Basement Jaxx (Mark Knight Remix), Your Love by Cult 45, Bastile by Pompeii (Audien Remix) etc.
on 13 August 2014
Purchased the album without even looking at the track-list, thinking that this would be on parallel with outer Hed Kandi albums of years gone by. HUGE MISTAKE.

I have no idea what's happened to this iconic brand, once known for it upfront exclusive tracks, based on values transpired from someone who had real love for what they created.

I can only say that this is a trashy album no different from any mainstream dance / house / EDM album you find littered on the shelves in any music store or supermarket.

Do not be fooled by the name or artwork, this is simply a Ministry of Sound style album in a new tin.

After a catalog of nearly 70 Hed Kandi albums under my belt, I can safely say this will be my last ever purchase and total faith lost. For what once used to be a brand at the forefront of house music, it't now a commercial muddle of overplayed 'hits'.

May I suggest anyone looking for the old distinct Hed Kandi, have a look at Defected and Toolroom releases.
on 25 August 2014