on 26 April 2017
Bought this to replace my old Oral-B leccy toothbrush but I have to admit my poor choice with this one as my previous one had a clock that certainly helped me keep my teeth clean as you know exactly how well you have done. Sadly this has not got a clock and at the time of looking could not see the 'Smart' one which I really wanted. I have used it for 4 days and I must say I much prefer my old one. As a result I have now found the one I really wanted and have that coming tomorrow, the one with the clock. Ok it is black and not the colour I wanted but it will do the job better. Iknow there are newer ones out there that you can connect your phone to but you have to ask yourself ' Do I really need to take a phone in a Bathroom'? I certainly don't so i am happy with a clock that smiles at you if you have done a good job.
on 20 March 2017
Hadn't got on with electric toothbrushes in the past but this was on a special offer so I thought I'd try it and am very impressed with it. The battery life is really good, my teeth feel cleaner, haven't tried the whitening or sensitive heads but the cross action head does the job really well, plus I can get 8 replacement heads on Amazon for about the same price as I'd pay for a manual brush.
on 24 May 2017
My second Oral-B, the first one's battery finally stopped holding the charge. This is a great purchase for me and I would be lost without it. The best bit is the pressure sensor, lighting up when too much pressure is given against the teeth & gums - something that dentists warn against and can cause problems. It times itself (with a surge at intervals) so that you can evenly brush each side. It can take quite some time to recharge but I find, using it daily 2-3 times, that it does last quite a while. I am not anorak enough to time these things.
on 10 February 2016
Needs constant re charging ...avoid this model if you can. It's either a battery fault or it's just a useless product. Very annoying.
on 8 May 2015
I have owned several electric toothbrushes often purchased following advise from my dentist. I don't particularly like the Oral B brushes but have to concede that they do produce excellent results even if it is like brushing your teeth using an angle grinder. The charge time on this one is very quick
on 25 June 2016
Absolute steal with Amazon prime pricing, my dentist has already said he has noticed an improvement with my teeth. I really like the fact that it flashes if you're brushing too hard because my dentist has told me my gum has slightly eroded (?) because I used to do so with my manual brush. I'm sceptical about the teeth whitening mode however as the only difference between the daily brushing mode and it being that it slows down every second and speeds up again to daily brushing mode. Id like to know how others got on with the whitening mode as I can't find any reviews or videos on it
on 26 September 2017
Brush recommended by my hygienist who also suggested 3000 series or upwards for best cleaning results. I have had this toothbrush over a year and a half and it has not not failed me once. Brushes well, easy to use and charge lasts about 5 days. Has not got any added unnecessary gimmicks like the more expensive brushes to confuse you or run down battery life. However ignore the red warning light as a sign of brushing too hard - it is a bit too sensitive...
It can build up grime in small groves easily so make sure you clean regularly.
on 17 October 2015
Excellent product. Purchased this to replace a previous Braun Triumph Toothbrush which we had for years. This is a great buy and does everything you need to clean your teeth perfectly. Easy and comfortable to hold with a non slip grip. Needs a long charging time in between uses so you may need to leave it on permanent charge depending on how many family members are using it daily.
on 29 September 2016
I have purchased two of these toothbrushes from Amazon in the last 18 months or so, in both instances the battery would not hold its charge for more than a minute after just a dozen or so recharges. Leave them on charge for around 20 hours and barely get one minutes worth of charge before the red battery light flashes and the unit dies. Once is bad luck, twice is bad quality. Best part of £100 wasted
on 6 June 2017
Fantastic product.. really cleans my teeth much better than brushing, sorry I didn't invest in one years ago..highly recommend, great price :) .. My dentist said the electric brush she has is a £500 one she found very little difference between the two..