on 24 July 2014
Great suitcase. It was a gift for my 4 years nephew and he loved it. It does not look as big as standard hand luggage but it holds a lot. They have managed to put all his clothes and shoes needed for a week long holiday. He was pulling it without any problems on his own. Highly recommend.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 December 2014
Can't do the toddler test on this one yet as it's a Christmas present for my grandson and so it's off to Santa shortly. What I can say is that I really like it. The only complaint I have is it doesn't hold a great amount but it's the style and fun factor we were looking for. It really looks as if you are dragging a toy car along. Solid wheels and a hard shell make it durable. It's bright and brash and will help the little man to have fun on his travels.
on 14 July 2014
Love this case. It's quite small but ideal for a child as a weekend or overnight bag. I seen it in an airport shop at double the price so for £19.99 it is excellent value. Looks great and good quality.
on 5 August 2016
Firstly disappointed with the actual size of storing clothes inside, went away for 4 days and not all of his stuff would fit in. However, my little boy loves it. We bought it for him to take books and things on the plane which will be fine.
on 26 April 2015
This case is really cool. Bought it for my four year old son who is chuffed. It won't hold alot of things but It is ideal for him to put small toys and books in to keep him occupied on the plane. The delivery was excellent also.
on 16 February 2015
Love the bag. I have just bought a second one, because the first one was such a hit when I gave it as a present.
Well made and a really clever idea to give as a gift. Mine is for a new born and I will fill it with baby stuff diapers etc..
on 3 April 2016
Picture is deceptive. A soft moulded material is used. It is not a rigid plastic. Would not last for many trips (car boot, coach,etc) without loosing its appearance. Idea is good, material used not so good.
on 8 July 2015
My 7 year old son thinks this is brilliant. I found it hard to buy him a new travel bag for the aeroplane. He's at the age where most children's bags are too young for him but he doesn't want a boring plain one. We haven't even used it yet but he can't wait to go away now. Plus it's the perfect size to put a drink, snacks, magazine and some toys in it.
on 13 November 2015
Good, strong, unusal travel bag. My kid loved it. I am writing this review one month of purchase. We had one trip and everyday my kid is playing with this bag but it is still in order, so I can say good purchase. Only color is bit faded red in reality but bright in image.
on 23 July 2015
This looks far bigger in the picture than in real life!!! My son likes to have a little variety when we are away and having packed this I'm now carrying some of his books as not very practical! Its a novelty piece and not practical as the space is not big enough inside. However, having three wheels means it does not topple over!!! Probably better for very young children.