Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 28 September 2014
Fab read
on 6 October 2013
This may be aimed more at YA readers, but I thought it was a great read. Good characters, interesting storyline and certainly my kind of genre. It is very much set up as a series and has left me wanting to read more. If this is a first time author then I am very impressed. Definitely one to watch out for in future.
on 24 May 2014
it was a total surprise as the story unfolded, lots of things to provoke thought, quite an adventure leaving you wanting the author to write more. I desperately need to read what the future holds for Violet!
I recommend the book to anyone who likes to experience new ideas and authors and likes a story to leave them wondering.
I absolutely loved it
on 5 June 2014
This is a fabulous story with an interesting construct which could well be a new classic. Pacey and also thought provoking it reminded me of 'The way we live now' and would appeal to teenagers and older readers, I can't wait for the next book!
on 5 June 2014
I really enjoyed this book. it's completely different to anything I've ever read before. it took a little while to get into as there is a lot to take in but when you do your rewarded! Can't wait to read the next instalment.
on 21 May 2014
I chose this rating as I enjoyed the book very much. It is a bit of escapism. The storyline is good. Will read the next in
stalment when I find the book. Recommend to si fi readers.
on 26 June 2014
Confuusion but mainly Alien characters.

Not my type of story. made a mistake in choosing this after continual presentation on email
on 21 October 2014
I enjoyed this book and the author kept me thinking the whole way through. Even if aimed at younger readers I'm glad a read it. Sequel ?!?
on 2 January 2015