Customer reviews

on 29 August 2014
Charges well but very slow. If I watch moves and start charging from when batteries are 30%,mthen batteries run out while I watch movie. Its better to start charging if you on the internet while the bateries are at least 50%
on 16 August 2014
Purchased 2 cables and both stopped working after using once it twice. Postage and packing £3.64 - for 2 items that are small and light - really! Anyway trying to get money back. Suggest you don't waste yours!
on 20 August 2014
Not impressed as it has already broken
on 22 July 2014
when i got it i plugged it into my device to see if it would work. It did. However, when i pulled it out the wires were exposed. After a few days the wire snapped! Terrible build quality and I'm not buying it again! Don't be swayed by the positive reviews!
on 23 July 2014
Product would not work with I-phone or I-pad so was returned. Currently awaiting refund.
on 19 July 2014
Does not work with my ipad, says 'this cable/accessory is not compatible' then again, what did I expect for how cheap it was... Do not settle for the cheapest cable, go and buy a proper one, waste of time AND money.
on 1 August 2014
Seemed great to start off with working perfectly fine. I've had it for a week and now it's stopped working completely. Don't waste your money on this.
on 20 July 2014
Brought 2 off the good reviews....both have stopped working within 3weeks! Rubbish Do not buy
on 21 July 2014
it does not work.
on 23 July 2014
I bought this one based on majority of good review here. I am TOTALLY Disappointed. The item came within 4 days . It did not have a MORFRED logo as the picture shown on Amazon page. It takes forever to charge up my Ipad.. Then in week 2, I have to keep plugging and unplugging the lead to make it charge my Ipad. Then it keep coming up with message " Not Charging, The device you plug in is not compatible. It may not charge properly". This message came up many time and eventually just would not charge my Ipad in week 2.5- 3 weeks. Got fed up with it and can't be bothered to ask for refund.

I went to my local accessory corner shop and haggle with them and got £5 off on a genuine Apple IPAD cable and it charges really quick and without warning message.

So save yourself money and hassle , get a real Genuine Apple one from your local shop and haggle with them like me.