Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 November 2014
Following on from the boring Nostradamus I didn't hold out much hope for this. After all, they are old and could probably be forgiven for a lack of motivation and inspiration but they've done a great job. Loads of good songs and a fresh sound which to my ears is a cross between the first "Halford" album and Iron Maiden. I suppose this might be down to the influence of the new guitar player.
Obviously they can't hope to recapture the glory days of the 70's and early 80's before the diabolical trio of synth rock / drum machine albums but still a treat for any Priest fan to enjoy.
Just imagine how much better it would have sounded if a younger Rob Halford had sung on it........
on 3 July 2015
The preist simply shine. Its simple , so long as the scary Mr Halford is on vocals you are not gonig to get any problems from me. Just prepare for a battle, that is the only advice I can give. When I listen to the mighty Judas Priest , it seems as Rob H is declaring war , you simply cant go wrong with Judas Priest , superb vocalist , and superb band always should equal superb results ,and this is one of them.Just Superb.
on 3 October 2014
So the metal press reviews are good, so I bought myself a copy. Overall OK. Maybe 3/4 of the tracks are ok. while 3 are real good power tunes. Maybe the missing element is K.K. Production is good and guitars are razor sharp. Maybe their time to do a proper fairwell tour is coming.
on 29 July 2014
I was a litte worried when I first heard the previews of this album but we need not have worried. The Metal Gods are back and they have delivered a cracking album that represents great value for money. Get the doulbe disc editon as its well worth it. Not all the tracks work on this album but it contains more than enough of what made and makes JP one of the all time great metal bands.
on 9 September 2014
17th studio album and every bit as strong as the others. If you like Priest you'll love this. if you've never heard them recently or before (where have you been) you wont be disappointed.
on 20 July 2014
It was a roll of the dice wether to give the album 4 or 5 stars, I landed on 4 to avoid and mislead compared to former landmark albums, but it was darn close to 5 stars !
The artwork is simply stunning, you have to look to Maiden Albums of the eighties for real competition. It changes colors when exposed to light on the deluxe edition.Believe me when I say that you must have this artwork on CD or vinyl, not just solely MP3.
I found myself staring at the cover when I realised i was already listening to track 5 and I had 13 songs left to look forward to !!I really expect award nominations for this impressive album at a late point of their career. If you have read so far, why have you not already pushed the "Add to cart" button? Now off you go...
on 16 August 2014
It's Judas Priest on fire.. Bigger sound, bigger production and a chance to hear Ritchie Faulkner in full flight.. Buy it
on 16 August 2014
Another fantastic album by one of the greatest metal bands ever. Never let you down, one masterpiece after another.
on 4 August 2014
If like me you liked Priest back in the 70s but found them cartoonish and generic afterwards there is much that you will find familiar. Best album since Stained Class. The extra CD is worthwhile too.
on 30 July 2014
Another great album from the worlds greatest metal band. Fresh feel to it after Nostradamus, with some stonking riffs. Buy it and you will not be disappointed.