on 3 May 2014
Straightforward work it out puzzle adventure which will probably take an hour to complete but good price.If you liked their others you will like this.Especially good one for beginners.
on 18 May 2014
Positives::

* Cheap price.
* Nice graphics
* Fun puzzles.
* Some nice sparingly-used animations upon certain events occurring.
* A reasonable if shallow plot - easily guessed but fun all the same.
* A good size game in consideration of the price. Took me about three hours to complete.
* No IAP, walkthrough-included as standard.

Negatives::

* A little big of lag moving location to location, even on very fast hardware.
* If you are looking for a deep plot, look somewhere else.
* The HUD covers up too much of the scene.
* When re-entering app, the main menu plays an animation that you cannot skip past before re-entering the game. Quite annoying.

To summarise, this is a good game, which is perfect for those that want a good-value smaller puzzle adventure experience that is not too taxing. If you are a hardened adventure or you want a deep plot or multi-layered puzzles then this is not the adventure for you. If you are a casual gamer or hardcore gamer with time pressures, this is a nice game to dip into in small portions.
on 21 May 2014
Having played these sort of games a lot I found this to be ok but not the best, however for 69p it was priced about right. It took me 54 minutes to play to completion. Enough challenges for most but the lack of puzzles bored me hence the three stars. For this price the graphics and sound were exceptional and not at all distracting. Good buy for the money.
on 18 April 2015
It's not bad but it's really very short and there's no increase of difficulty in the puzzle solving, as you progress. If you haven't played this type of game before it's probably a good place to start but if you're more experienced it's a waste of money.
on 26 June 2014
I found this game very frustrating.I seemed to go round in circles and could have done with maybe a hint at times to help.I am sure that if people like this type of game they will enjoy it but I removed it after only a short time.not for me.
on 13 May 2014
I was absolutely hooked on Room and have been looking for some time for a replacement while I wait for Room 2 to come to Kindle. This game is the nearest I have found - takes a while to pick up the process but once you do it is very rewarding. I particularly like the game spoiler as it helps me with the more vague solutions - only half way through but still enjoying the puzzles.
on 21 May 2014
The graphics were good, the puzzles were interesting and not too difficult. Great game for passing a few minutes or longer. My only criticism was it was a little short it left me wanting more.
on 15 May 2014
I really enjoyed this game, although it was a little short and would have liked the game to last much longer as it only took me a couple of hours to complete, some good puzzles too.
on 26 May 2014
I liked this game, not to challenging. Although I thought it was a bit short. The walkthrough was helpful when I got stuck.Good value for what I paid.
on 19 May 2014
Really enjoyed this, was nice to find a challenging game I didn't need to read a walkthrough to complete! A joy to play, will be looking out for their future games too! Highly recommend.