Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 13 May 2014
I have loved and adored the unique style of Sarah's music for almost 20 years now and she never disappoints. Still listening to Shine and getting into the lyrics. Sarah has a way of taking well known phrases we all use and arrange them artfully into something wondrous. Her voice is a thing of supreme beauty and joy. Her music speaks to the heart of those who care enough to listen
on 23 July 2014
Sarah McLachlan, what's not to like. She's beautiful, obviously intelligent, a gifted songwriter, a talented musician and, oh that voice. Sarah must have taught the Angels how to sing.
This Album is a very recent purchase for me and I've tended to listen to it when I go to bed so, I haven't really experienced it full-on as yet. Every Sarah element is there in abundance and I'm looking forward to the first opportunity I can get to play it at volume.
So far, "Surfacing" is my favourite Sarah McLachlan album but, given time, this may be a match.
on 28 May 2015
Great album from a very Talented Lady, Highly recommend it
on 3 March 2015
Some good tunes, but not quite her best work
on 9 May 2014
Sublime, another great from Sarah hard to find any song on the album that doesn't move me. A must buy if you enjoy her music.