on 20 March 2013
useful book for starting out at university when you are unsure fo things such as how to write an essay. not an essential book but pretty useful for its help and advice
on 30 June 2016
It's ok, fairly basic but goes through everything you would need to cover
on 10 April 2013
Exactly as advertised, very good value for money. Would recommend for anybody else interested in purchasing this product studying Geography.
on 12 October 2014
Excellent as described and fast delivery
on 6 January 2012
I'm a first year geography student, this book was on my reading list but it wasn't a must buy product. However I am so glad I bought this, I found it very useful, it has basic techniques and tips for geography students (They may seem basic but they do help) and I have used the book to help me with my revision and essays.
on 29 October 2003
This book is essential for anyone who is doing geography, It is especially useful for improving essay skills, but also covers things like presentation skills and debating skills. It has a lot of little tasks to help you improve too, so it's not just mindless reading.
5 people found this helpful
on 20 January 2001
gives very useful tips and hints on a variety of aspects in geography such as oral presentations, lab work, how and when to revise. also gives some excercises to put into practice the skills you have just learnt.
3 people found this helpful