on 23 April 2015
Well, what can I say about this travel guide..... it's poor, in fact calling poor is an insult to poor books everywhere.

We could mention the lack of map, large font, "generous" line spacing and pitifully few black and white unlabelled photographs but that's all been done before if you were to have read any of the reviews on his other travel guides. Had we done so we might not have bought this book, which would have been a shame as it's blatant failings have provided us with much amusement whilst planning our holiday this year.

If you were to purchase it you could enjoy such gems as;

"there are also displays of pottery and ceramic pieces from Columbia, Argentina, Bolivia, Ecuador, Argentina and Peru." (p58)

Good to know that both Argentina's made it in there!

"The items for sale include fresh produce from Normandy including cheese, vegetables, cider, fresh fruit, vegetables as well as fish, mussels, scallops, meat, poultry and other interesting food items." (p59)

Hang on so two lot's of vegetables?!? Smoke me a kipper I'll be there for breakfast!

Ah well. It's actually that bad it's become endearing and we'll still take it on holiday with us, if nothing else it will come in use if we ever run out of loo roll.

Bon Voyage!
on 19 July 2014
Rubbish. Don't waste your money. I could have written a better guide myself without visiting the area
on 18 May 2014
really wanted more info on this place but good info on surrounding places. Good guide to take with me on my trip.
on 1 August 2014