on 9 November 2015
Bought for my eldest Daughter for Christmas, but I had to sneak a peek of the smell. It's cute hip young and fresh smelling.. Very Watermelon smelling. Wouldn't by for myself of course but her it's perfect. Also the top of the perfume itself isn't as advertised it's actually nicer with a pink crown. Can't wait till she opens it on Christmas Day!!
One person found this helpful
on 5 January 2017
grand-daughter in delighted as 5 year old are always looking for their mothers and grandmas perfume - nice stocking filler for Christmas
on 27 January 2017
Soft smelling, not strong. My 6 year old likes having her own perfume.
on 20 December 2016
Love this, bought for my lil girl as she loves to wear perfume like mummy and it smells lovely.
on 12 May 2017
My four year old loves this smells like watermelon 😍
on 7 April 2015
Smells of lovely watermelon my 6 year old loves carrying it in her little handbag
One person found this helpful
on 28 January 2014
I bought this for my four year old daughter. She loves the smell and the decorative bottle. My daughter has sensitive skin and this has not irritated her when she's worn this perfume.
on 23 November 2015
bought for my 6 year old niece who's mother informs me the smell is too strong, buy the more expensive ones if you really want to see the little ones smile!
on 15 January 2016
niece loves it, Thank you!
on 27 October 2012
"delivery was fast desciption spot on bought these for my nieces as a christmas presents,they like all things to with princesses,hope they will like them. "

See one answered question