Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 21 September 2014
This book had a very solid plot. People who have not played the video game will not understand some aspects of the story. However, if you are a fan of Ubisoft and have not played the game, you should probably still read this book. This book really pulled me in because I have the game.
So overall, I would highly recommend this to Ubisoft fans. I hope that this review comes in handy.
on 29 October 2014
Good but not great. Some of it fits in nicely with the setting of the Watch Dogs, but would have liked a bit more depth - it almost felt rushed towards the end, plus more of Aiden Pearce (the main protagonist of the game) would have stopped it reading like a weak add-in to the game. Also there are a lot of spelling mistakes / errors which can put you off finishing it.
on 21 July 2014
I was sad after the Watchdogs game finished, but then I found this book. I highly recommend this book to any watch dogs fans that have completed the game as it is a great follow on to what happens after the game finishes! It introduces new characters as well as some of the original ones (Aiden Pierce) an it is an awesome and action-packed read!
on 11 June 2014
playing the game is was never enough for me, so as soon as I seen that there was a book out I had to to read it. I was not disappointed by this story, it was a great twist and nice to meet some more of Aiden Pierce's allies and foes.
on 2 August 2014
Very exciting book, and kept me engaged the whole way. Recommended for people who have completed the campaign of the game
on 23 June 2014
have not finished it yet but so far its an amazing book, full of intricate story and a web of plots that keep you on your toes.
on 16 June 2014
i have only read the sample, but it looks amazing! cant wait to get the game and the book for my birthday! :)
on 5 July 2016
Awesome book to fill your Watchdogs needs! If you like the first game and bad blood, you will like this.
on 27 August 2014
Despite only purchasing the highest rated books on Amazon, it's inevitable every now and again I'll find a turkey. For me, this book was it.

I haven't played the game to which this book was written as a tie-in, but that seems largely irrelevant. The characters are paper thin, the editing is poor and the storyline is as corny as it goes.

I assumed the book would take a while to warm-up - it doesn't. I assumed the high ratings must be accounted for with an excellent ending - there isn't one.

I didn't abandon the book, but the last pages were only treated to a cursory skim.

The only thing that saved the book the lowest possible rating was that it was very low cost, and wasn't offensively awful. You can probably spend your money better elsewhere, though.