on 18 April 2014
I don't even know where to start with this review.

Despite Rachel's teeny tiny, but still quite ominous, warning that I may want to read this at work or in the company of others I still was not prepared for what would transpire! I sure hope that you get yourself prepared for this electrifying episode! Trust me when I tell you that you'll need chocolate (or your favorite candy) and some tissues STAT! So, prepare yourself for the most chaotic, nerve-wracking, and heart-breakingly scary read.

Reagan and Page are still under the thumb and watchful control of Kane. He's crazy to the level of needing to be committed and when you add his mother and the feeders to the picture it's a whole new level of crazy! I won't say much about what happens but at the end you will experience a huge game changing and eye opening event.
on 24 April 2014
I have really enjoyed this series and there hasn't been one duff episode.
I would have rated these books 5 * except that the stories tend to start 5 % in, after a long list of previously written books by the author and then finishes, in this case at 77%, with the same list of books following and an excerpt from another book. I expect these episodes to be short and I know the price is low, but I feel disappointed when nearly 30% of the book is advertising.
on 18 April 2014
What are you doing to me Rachel Higginson ????

The best - and the worst (in a GOOD way) - episode so far, I ran through every different emotion possible here, from despair to elation and everything in between. Amazing.
on 22 April 2014
Loved this book, as I have the rest of the series. A truly great writer not frightened to mix it up and keep me on my toes. Recommended reading.