Customer reviews

on 29 June 2017
a *****
on 27 August 2015
Great read as good as first on to third now, really gripping could not put it down a lot of great contents
on 21 April 2014
You want a dirty, deep and real MC book, then this is for you, there is nothing sugar coated in this book from the first chapter “A chair was knocked back and hit the floor. My stomach convulsed with terror. I could practically see my father being jerked out of his seat at the kitchen table by some roughneck in leather he called brother.” You know that you are in for a ride so grab hold of your Harley and let's go.
June has gone through so much, losing her family and then having her spirit sucked out of her by the MC the Grizzlies and their VP. She goes through the motions but has shut herself off until one night in the club and “When I finally saw him, the whole world seemed to stop. I almost lost my footing as I swung around the pole, popping my ass toward the crowd, trying to clear my head and forget my miserable life.”
The guy is Maverick or Aaron from a rival club “He was tall, powerful, probably in his early thirties. Clean cut compared to the Grizzlies. Some prickly stubble lined his cheeks," but it's not how he looks it's “His eyes said I want you, but it wasn't just my flesh he was after. His hard gaze demanded everything – body, mind, and soul.”
Once Maverick has his sights set on something then he goes for it. But that doesn't mean that the all of a sudden the story gets all light, this is still an MC and Maverick is a president so things are still down and dirty, the difference is he cares but can he get through the shell that June has built around herself.
I thoroughly enjoyed this journey in to a world that I'm so far from, but that is complete within itself, the writing is wonderful the characters are real and gritty no soft edges here, all hard and dirty. But a fantastic read that will stay with you.
I received a free copy for an honest review.
on 24 April 2014
I read Outlaw Kind of Love by this author and gave it 3 stars, it was ok but not really the dirty gritty MC book I was expecting and I wasn't overly struck on the main character Jack (Throttle) that's not the case with this book I loved Maverick.
June Daniels finds her life in the hands of the Grizzlies MC and it's a miserable existence, they've taken everything that she ever cared about and she's barely existing, help comes in the form of Aaron (Maverick) Sturm the President of the Prairie Devils and the attraction between them is instant and scorching and together they both find something they didn't know they were looking for.
I enjoyed this book and although it's an MC book it's ultimately a romance and where it's a little grittier than Outlaw it's not a difficult read like Undeniable.
on 25 April 2014
Enjoyed it more than 1st one, although had a similar feel to it, damaged girl & club president getting togethe ......

Also more gritty than 1st with plenty of dirty sex scenes!!!!!

Hope to get ' Tank ' & ' Blaze's ' Stories in coming books

If you like MC books i would give it a try....
on 28 April 2014
I really loved this book I also loved the first book in this series but I must say I think this was a better story really strong characters and about mc life. Some of the scenes at the start are a bit brutal and realistic but it has to be to tell this story. Will be reading more from this author
on 24 June 2014
This was better written than the first one in the series but I just couldn't get involved with the characters, especially June. I didn't like them or care what happened. The Grizzlies were really awful characters too, well written though.
It's violent with some quite disturbing themes.
on 29 April 2014
If like me you are always looking for a MC story, then look no further. It's not as polished as some out there, but it is a good solid read. I enjoyed this book and will now go back and read the first in the series.
on 10 May 2014
This was the first Nicole Snow book I had read and was given it free for a review, she writes very well and it was easy to read. I like shorter chapters and this had that.
I read this book in a day and I loved every bit of it. It was gripping, exciting and emotional too. It drew me in from the beginning and I loved the relationship that developed between Jack and Rachel. Everyone likes someone to be their saviour and a HOT one was even better.
This is a lovely romance story that is sexy and gripping and it had me on the edge of my seat at times and it kept me turning the pages until late into the night.
Brilliant book and looking forward to the next one.
on 24 January 2016
Omg, talk about the different emotions here!
You have June who spends her 18th birthday watching her dad be murdered, her mum being given an overdose of drugs and then here and her sister are taken! My heart goes out to her, even more so when it all goes wrong with Clara!
In steams Maverick and the rest of the Prairie Devil's who is taken with her as soon as he sees her but nothings ever straight forward when your a Nomad Biker!
Understandably June wants nothing to do with any type of biker, they're all evil...or are they??!!

Brilliant storyline, loved it!