on 31 May 2014
Brilliant game! Love the graphics and the story. One problem is...Where's 3,4 & 5??? I paid for the whole game, costing me around £9 and I can't play the other episodes!! All I get is "Coming soon" Why ask for money for the whole game, when the whole game isn't there?? I'll wait a little while and if they don't come on,I'm getting a refund!
on 17 July 2014
This is just as good as season 1. Love that the story is affected by your decisions, even though I ran out of time of some of the choices as I was too busy looking at the zombies all around me! Great game.
on 26 August 2015
Brilliant follow on from season one, characters well developed and three dimensional. Also the choices you can make are varied. A little more drama and dialogue over action compared to S1, but for a fan of the show that is no bad thing. Thing to watch however is addictiveness. I tried to limit myself to one episode an evening but ended up playing episodes 3-5 back to back. Really engaging story so make sure to clear your schedule for a few hours before pressing play 😉
on 31 August 2014
5 stars, without any hesitation. If I could, it would be six.
on 20 January 2015
Like the first game it is also brilliant and I enjoyed playing it, but you still only get the first episode for free, then you have to pay for the other episodes and they are pretty expensive. If they made them cheaper definitely buy them.
on 26 May 2014
Took a while to download but I am very excited to play my first eve walking dead game <3 :)
on 26 May 2014
This game is epic if you want excitement this is your game if there were 10 stars it would be ten
on 20 May 2014
I love this game, it's really addicting I would suggest playing season one firs tho so you. Understand more can't wait for episode three
on 9 June 2014
Would happily re-rate if and when a solution to this problem is provided. Loved season 1 but i want to play season 2 with all of my season one choices, from what i understand im not the only person to experience this either. Please fix telltale.
on 17 May 2015
This game is SOOOOOOO good even though you have to buy the episodes you can chose how the story goes like in the first one and makes me LOVE zombie apocalypse I HIGHLY recommend to get this game

Thanks