Price:£26.49 - £53.08

on 23 August 2013
there are much better tyre pumps, but these will be full size... the kind you'd have in the shed/garage, and not easy to carry on a ride.

when asking various bike-shop assistants many tried to tell me it's too big to carry about ?!?!?
it's not even 30cm in length !!
it'll happily fit the length of most rucksack / camelbacs.
but even if it doesn't, the pump comes with the attachment to connect to the frame of your bike.

the range of the pump allows a good amount of air with each push, making filling the inner tube fairly quick whilst out on the trail, which is important when it's heavily raining.

the gauge is analogue as opposed to some of the newer digital models, so it might not be as accurate.
but once the needle gets close to the desired pressure, slow down your pumping, and the needle becomes easier to read, making it a slightly more accurate pressure read.

I've used this pump many times, and even stopped to help out fellow cyclists with punctures, they were also impressed as it was quicker than the tiny little pumps they carried themselves.

smaller and neater is not always a better choice for a portable pump. this is what you need !!
on 30 May 2016
I’ll start by saying this pump is fantastic and saves time and effort when faced with inflating a tyre out in the wilderness. The oversized pump barrel system means that each pump of the handle produces considerably more air that the typical style hand pump, resulting in less effort on your part, quicker inflation and far easier to reach even high tyre pressures. Regarding the size, although it’s 30cm or there abouts in length I would still happily call this a compact design. It’s certainly lightweight and in all honesty having it in my backpack on a ride feels no noticeable difference to not having it in there, so no complaints about the weight whatsoever. Despite that, the pump in no way feels flimsy, in fact it’s the opposite. It feels strong and shows no signs of flex at all when in use. The pressure gauge is accurate and extremely useful, and folds down flat out of the way when not in use and will a little twist of the handle the pump stays locked down to it’s smallest profile for carrying. As a committed mountain biker I’ve tried many brands others have owned, both portable models out on the trail and workshop track style pumps, and I would most definitely rate the Morph G mini as good if not better than all I have tried over the years. It’s fair to say that Topeak have delivered with each of their products that I have tried and this is no exception. For anyone even contemplating buying something cheaper even if it’s one of Topeaks non-turbo models, my recommendation would be, stop shopping around and buy this one. Every time you have the need to use this pump you will be grateful you shelled out the £30 for it as it earns it’s money back in time and effort saved, time and time again. To be honest I can’t see this one breaking any time soon, but if I happened to find myself in the market for a new pump I’d buy this one again with hesitation.
on 15 June 2017
Great for overseas travel
on 29 January 2017
Had this pump for around 10 years - so thought I'd give a long term review!
Quite simply - the best bike pump you can buy. I was lucky enough to get it in a sale for around £15 - so got an absolute bargain.
Still performs as it did when new, all components have lasted and it has had a tough life - whether thrown in the toolbox, shed or in a bag. The gauge still works and it still maintains the same pressures.
If you can only have one pump - get this one.
review image
on 15 March 2015
Fantastic mini-track pump that's great for the Trail. Features I like:
*compact, roughly the length of your forearm
*packs down easily
*accurate pressure gauge gives P'S I and bar readings
*sturdy and durable materials
I am using it for training folk to fix bikes on trails and is excellent for this purpose
1 feature that could be better:
*interchange between Presta and Schraeder valves requires removing cap and reversing both rubber gasket and plastic insert, like my old fashioned 1990 cheap mini pump. However, if this is for personal use, you'll probably on doing this once! Happy pumping! :o)
As far as the pump is concerned it's perfect. Can pump my racer tires easily to 100psi. The foot stand bit is really useful too.
My main issue with it is the holder will not fit under a bottle rack like many do. This means you can only have one bottle rack if you store the pump on the bike.
on 8 August 2011
Exceptional Quality Cycle Frame Pump
The, "Topeak Turbo Morph Mini" cycle frame pump is well made, it is able to inflate tires easily with minimal effort, the interface to the tyre valve, (shrader or presta) is easy to attach and does not place any stess on the valve assembly during the inflation process. I find the pressure gauge usful and accurate, this pump is the best I have seen in a frame pump. I am impressed with this product and I will be ordering further units to replace my existing standard frame pumps on my other bikes.
on 6 September 2015
Very pleased with quality and performance except for the little foot stand at the bottom. It folds up neatly but build quality is low. Dont expect to last for very long. Pump itself looks sturdy however, which is what really matters. Took a while to figure out how to change the nozzle to a diff configuration. It is not explained very well. It can be screwed off and turned 180 deg to fit different bike wheels.
on 29 May 2015
I was thoroughly disappointed with this pump. The primary reason is that I could not get it to work on presta road bike inner tubes. I watched multiple videos on how to switch the components to get it to work with presta, but the pump would just not grip the valve. No idea why, it might have been faulty. I sent it back, and was really pleased with Amazon as they had no quibbles.

Aside from not working, I have to say that I wanted it to be a happy medium between a saddle bag pump and a stay at home floor pump. Whilst it might achieve the required PSI of a floor pump (I can't confirm as I couldn't test), it is a lot smaller and the mechanism are a comprise. But yes, it folds beautifully, and is a really good design in that respect.
on 12 December 2014
Works fantastic. Don't know how I managed without the pressure gauge berfore. Never have a bad product from Topeak.