on 18 January 2012
I use my mountain bike everyday for an hour to two hours. Decided to purchase a mirror and looked on YOUTUBE. Found a guy talking about how to fix mirrors onto handle bars there and he mentioned that the best one he sells is this one. Decided to purchase this one as he is clearly more knowledgeable than me. I ordered the mirror yesterday and it came this morning! Excellent service. It was very easy to put on but as mentioned there is even a video on youtube if you do get stuck. I used the mirror today on my bike ride and cannot praise it enough. The great thing about these mirrrors is that they are stuck out on the side so your body does not hinder the view. Having a mirror really does make your journey safer. I have found the dealer, price, postage and product to be excellent. Hope this review helps.
on 16 May 2017
Brilliant. Needed a mirror as I'm transporting child #1 in a child seat and my usual method of ducking down and looking back can be thrown a bit if said child #1 decides to peer/lean in the other direction at the same time. This is a quality piece of kit. Tough to screw together but feels rock solid once attached to the handlebar - and that's easy to do. Can be fitted either side and is easily moved once on to position and / or to move out of the way. Good clear vision, not much shaking and wide field of view. Years ago I read Richard's Bicycle Book - he was a bit disparaging about mirrors in general but said if you had to get one, get one of these. I wouldn't disagree.
on 19 September 2016
We have used the Mirrycle mirrors for over 15 years on our road bikes with drop handlebars and on our Dutch bikes with straight handlebars, and they are fantastic! I bought the first one to fit my bike and was so impressed that I immediately ordered another 4 for the whole family and, since then, have bought 4 more to fit different bikes. They fit really easily and, importantly for us, can be quickly swapped from right to left handlebar when we cycle in Europe. The joints have friction fittings that can be set so that they aren't disturbed by vibration, but can be easily adjusted by hand. The view in the mirror is rock-steady and clearly shows traffic approaching from behind. A great piece of kit that I can thoroughly recommend.
on 11 June 2017
Very practical, easy to install, is to adjust, mirror. It gives very good visibility behind and is very good for safety. I've bought several of these of each bike we have
on 3 May 2015
I've bought two of these as they're easy to fit and adjust, don't vibrate excessively when riding and give a great view of the road behind.
Recommended.
on 29 May 2017
Really great
on 26 May 2017
Very good
on 22 May 2017
Read a lot of positive reviews on this mirror. It's perfect, no guesswork, can see everything behind me.
on 4 May 2017
works great! Doesn't vibrate
on 27 April 2017
easy to put together, does not wobble about, great mirror, would buy again.