on 25 May 2017
Oh dear, having read all the John Milton series I've started on Beatrix Rose. Now I'm hooked. Couldn't put it down and I've got to get the next one. The descriptions of all the places are meticulous. I feel as though I'm there.
on 6 March 2017
Bought the three Beatrice Rose thrillers on a whim to read a different author.
I wasn't sure what I'd think f it, but I discovered that I found it hard to put down and I am looking forward to the next one.
on 7 June 2017
I am new to Mark Dawson's books but know i will read everyone that he has written. Thrilling nail-biting riveting. I am a spectator but feel i am catapulted into many foreign countries as i follow the characters. I am no longer at home. There is sand beneath my feet, gunfire in the air car chases, sea rescues. I am on my fourth book cant wait to read the next one.
on 12 May 2017
I bought this book for my mum for her birthday.
She's read tonnes of books and said that 'In Cold Blood' was one of the best books she's read.

Thank you for making my mum happy Mark.
Have an awesome 2017 :-)
on 12 June 2017
A short but enjoyable book. I have read these books out of order and it seems that the characters are connected. However, you don't need to have read the earlier books to be able to follow individual stories.
on 5 March 2017
Fast moving thriller, not your usual characters. Well researched, makes you want to read the next instalment as soon ad possible.
on 8 May 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed the character development, the concept and the action. Great read for anyone who enjoys action novels, especially with a heroine in the lead!!
on 27 May 2017
Another great book from this writer. Good reading well written. Hard to put down and Best read in one go if possible
on 21 March 2015
Beatrix Rose is on a mission. Great plot to this book. Having lived a chaotic life she is getting no breaks now. Good writing. Felt as though I was there with her.
on 8 June 2017