on 6 April 2017
Interesting
on 5 October 2017
Installation failed on my kindle fire
on 2 June 2014
I LOVE these oracle cards, or as they really are - intuitive life coaching cards. The first piece of advice I would give is, buy the full unlock so that you can view all the cards! It really is worth having them all as they are amazingly written and powerful. Not only that, but you get a link to Kelly's weekly readings where she picks out 5 cards for the week ahead. This is great for learning how to read them yourself too, but such a nice bonus, which isn't featured in other card apps. Even though the pictures are abstract, this is no matter. The tag line and description of each card are so relevant to every day life and personal development, you won't need extra imagery in the card illustrations. Kelly is truly a professional intuitive life coach and it shows in the knowledge she is sharing with us through her cards. They are helping me greatly, thank you Kelly!
on 1 January 2017
Excellent advice in these cards. Would like to buy physical pack but sadly not available!
on 24 April 2014
These cards are beautifully designed, the messages are fully understandable. I wasn't sure at first but I watched the video which explained them for me, though the video is a reading the creator has made about the week. I loved these cards they are thought provoking and gentle. I would highly recommend as they are a change from the run of the mill cards and the author clearly cares.
on 29 January 2015
I've been sceptical about cards particularly through an app but the limited free version was uncannily accurate. I then got the full version and have not regretted it. It has been a daily 'coach' to me since! My only sadness is that there isn't a physical pack and cards as I would definitely purchase and cherish it. I'm sad for those who felt it was a waste of time, for me, it's just magic!
on 19 February 2015
I love this and return to it regularly and have the App on my iPhone and Kindle. I find the words and imagery inspiring. A very accurate and beautiful deck. Highly recommended. I wish it were available as an oracle deck of cards!
on 6 July 2014
I am amazed at how much sense these cards make, I have deliberately tried to set my questions so not all the answers will make sense, but the answer I get does make sense and my instincts feel this is good guidance, Alistair is telling me things I know but have been lost in my subconscious.
on 29 March 2017
Really enjoy the detailed description.
on 14 July 2014
Tried a few others and decided on another, as all this seemed to be doing is prompting you to get the full version not allowing you to see what this one was about.