Customer reviews

on 17 June 2015
I really enjoyed this one. Well written and enjoyable to read. If you enjoy reading futuristic sci-fi menage and romance then you will love this series. Looking forward to the next one in the series.
on 16 April 2014
I have I just finished reading claimed and I must say, wow what an outstanding book by Laurie Roma, I would highly recommend this book it grabbed me from page one and I struggled to pit it down. I very much enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next book, hopefully it will be Skylar's story:-) :-) :-) thank you for an amazing book Laurie.
on 26 April 2014
This is a great series. This is not the best of the three but it was a good read. I am not sure if I would have checked out the series for it, which I certainly did for the other two, but I know which characters I want to be told about next!
on 30 April 2014
loved the first book was brilliant the characters drew you in and this was as good loved it cant wait for the next book xx
on 25 May 2014
Have the 3 books so far, a great must read. Looking forward to reading some more, they keep you reading to the very end.
on 15 January 2015
A really good story. I enjoyed this immensely and will definitely be looking for the next in the series. Think the idea of authors alternating writing this series might keep it fresh. Time will tell!!!
on 28 June 2014
it's alright if you like mfm but it's very similar to the other books in the series so if you find the rest not very good this one won't be much different.
on 19 June 2014
This was a new series and after reading one book I had to purchase the other two. All excellent reads and can't wait for the next one.
on 31 October 2015
good read, a bit too much sex for me, just a bit too much information in sex content.
on 11 December 2014
fast moving as always Laurie Roma writes a story that keeps you reading