on 1 April 2016
To me Imelda is simply the greatest. At least in a very long time. The best thing that has happen to rock and roll in about 30 years. After a straight rockabilly debut and two albums with lots of different ideas and styles, she rocks on really hard on this one. It is the hardest and wildest album she have made yet. But at the same time it is perhaps her most melodic. it is thundering and bashing rock, but he had put some great tunes to it.

If you don't know Imelda, you are in for a surprise. She got a fantastic voice. And that is the main thing. You can hear it on all her albums. But this perfect combination of high energy and melodic sweetness is a fine place to start.
on 28 October 2014
imelda is ireland's answer to brian setzer. i was hoping after seeing her on the jools holland
show, she was not a onee hit wonder.

i am not disapionterd. i have been following her career closely and i can say in all honestly
she only gets better each aalbum she does.

honestly do yourself a favour and buy this album. you will be over joyed you did,
and you will be incrouging her to do more.

imelda i look forward to your next effort.

ted turner.
on 17 April 2016
When i heard this new album by Imelda as an mp3 i enjoyed it enough to purchase it as a cd. Clearly it has been mixed for lossy mp3 . Unfortunately listening to it in full quality reveals that loudness wars have taken place and the result is a mix so unpleasant sounding i cannot listen to it.Her earlier albums are much nicer to listen to.
I hope that Imelda can find a sound mixer more sensitive to her kind of music when she puts out her next album.
on 1 September 2015
I'm a fan of this artist and have her previous records. This is as good as any of them. I will be seeing her again in Wolverhampton shortly and look forward to seeing these tracks live.
After seeing the excellent Les Paul tribute show DVD I did expect something a little different on this, but, still, I'm not disappointed with the cd.
on 30 May 2014
If you loved her 2 previous CDs, this is for you. I think it is as good as her fantastic Mayhem. No need to say more, this has the trademark ingredients: voice, guitar, fast and slow tunes. Somehow she manages to bring novelty and spice to the old rock n roll genre. Amazing. Must have.
on 11 June 2014
I am glad we saw Imelda May on Graham Norton a while back and we are looking forward to seeing her live again soon(without a large bump)

The album is another great one, though it has taken a bit more getting used to than Mayhem.

Lovely to hear 'Dreaming' on this version of the album - it was one of highlights when we saw her in Blackpool.
on 3 February 2018
prefer her earlier albums
on 15 September 2015
OMG I love this! I actually bought this for my father-in-law (thought it would be more ... calm!) and I'm debating whether to give it to him or just keep it for myself! Luckily, I have the auto-rip digital version anyway. Makes me want to dance around the living room ... with a quiff ...
on 23 December 2017
Christmas present.
on 27 July 2017
Another great album from Imelda.