on 11 January 2018
What a refreshing change to read a good horror book that is based in the UK. I really enjoyed reading Where the Dead Walk as I have an interest in the "spirit" world and ghost hunting television shows. Without giving too much away I also enjoyed the historic part of the book. I cannot wait to start reading Death Stalks Kettle Street now.
on 7 May 2017
A good read, well paced. Holds your attention and interesting in its storyline. Well worth reading even if you aren't interested in the supernatural.
on 18 December 2016
This was a great story. All the main characters were likeable and the villain was a creep, I didn't see the ending coming and it was a good twist to a well placed and thoughtful plot.
on 8 January 2016
I really enjoyed this book it keeps you on the edge so you can't put it down brilliant
on 20 April 2017
I really enjoyed reading this book, it had me hooked straight away and the spooky twists and turns in the story kept me guessing until the thrilling finale. I would recommend it.
on 13 May 2017
A really great story. I couldn't put it down. Recommended
on 28 April 2017
Really enjoyed this book I couldn't put it down not heard of author before but I'm glad I saw it on Facebook n brought it.
on 17 June 2017
Just finished, reading this while camping, Couldnt put it down a very good read and will be reading his other books im hooked
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 July 2017
Good and scary
on 31 March 2017
My second holiday read that kept me guessing right to the end. A subject I know little about, so found it all very intriguing.