Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 29 April 2014
Paul Rega. Superb
The Syndrome.
This book is based on a true story. You will follow the life of Nikolas Renzetti and his family. But all is not plain sailing, and his wife Maria is very ill suffering from cancer. When she falls pregnant and has a son Nikolas Jr they seem to be getting on fine. Nikolas owns a recruitment agency and is very good at what he does. Maria then goes on to have another 3 sons and this is when all seems to wrong. Will their marriage survive or not ?. This is a very harrowing story and it shows the downside to different kinds of abuse. Highly recommended.
4 stars. 29th April 2014.
on 16 July 2014
I gave this a 3 star because although I enjoyed some of this book, I could not read 100% of it. I read about 50 % and after that I lost interest and got bored with it and didn't finish it. this book was a story of a man's life and the struggles he endured with his wife and his work, which I found got boring, where his work was concerned, so I gave up. it was a free book.
on 26 July 2014
I found this book hard to read as it kept jumping about so was hard to follow, but kept me interested enough to read it to the end.
on 3 September 2014
Just not my kind of book. Found it depressing. It became a chore to finish it. But it might suit some.
on 11 August 2014
Without doubt the worse book I have ever written.