on 11 September 2013
Having wasted quite a bit of money on rubbish, this Birds Owl Flip case is GREAT.
Stylish, expensive looking, fun and quirky.
My daughter gave a sideways glance at it and said nothing - she never comments unless something is revolting.
It comes with a large stylus which is too big for the case and doesn't do the case justice, also, there is nowhere to put it.
I bought a pair of crystal type mini stylus from AMAZON and plug it in to the ear piece - very stylish.
Looks good and I just love the owls.
If there is a downside and this applies to All cases, when charging, there is no aperture at the bottom for usb.
A minor problem compared with the quirkiness of the case. I LOVE IT.
on 16 November 2013
I bought this phone cover during the summer. I loved the way it looked and was very happy when it arrived. However after putting my phone in it, the hard plastic keeping the phone in place kept breaking off. So now there is very little plastic left to keep my phone protected and it keeps cutting my fingers! This is with normal light use of the phone. I'm not very happy with it and I don't think I would recommend this brand to anyone I know.
on 20 February 2016
I core this, it looks amazing, can lean up so I can see films and shows on my phone without holding the phone up. Be aware the spine area colour does fade quickly with use. I have mine about a year now and love it especially as the part that clips around the phone is soft plastic so cannot break off. Only thing is the first four times I put the phone into and out of the case it took ages to do, three sides getting in fine but fourth a curse but after that it took hardly anytime. I think it is the way the soft plastic needs some use to become lose enough for the phone to go into and out of it quicker. The wallet area good. When my one eventually breaks or the cover too shabby over time Imwill but this again. The price with postage tomireland was not bad.
on 1 November 2013
Arrived before expected delivery date, sensibly packed and in perfect condition as described by the seller. The case is very attractive with little owls and is easy to wipe clean. My phone fits snuggly and securely in the case without gripping it so tight that I struggle to remove it. The cut-outs for the buttons and camera are all in the right place and the magnetic arm keeps the phone and case secured. I am very pleased with this purchase and as there are lots of different designs I will be buying some more.
on 21 April 2017
Got this for my mother and she loves it.
on 16 March 2017
fitted well
on 20 May 2017
Quality of outer case fine but inside cradle where phone sits is out of
shape phone does not fit in at all have not returned as will cost more than I paid put it down as a loss
on 7 December 2016
Absolutely love it, good quality and very nice design
on 19 March 2017
Excellent value, arrived really quickly, highly recommended
on 27 April 2017
not good screen protector was missing