on 5 October 2016
And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are
When my hair's all but gone and my me
on 28 March 2015
Have listened to this song over a hundred times, it is currently being played everywhere and I am still not sick of it. I love Ed Sheeran and this gentle melody and beautiful lyrics as only Ed Sheeran does is a an absolute winner. Its not saccharine sweet and yet makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Have the first Album and will get this one. I did not think he could do a better Album than his first, how wrong was I. X is possibly the best work he has ever done.

I would have bought the Album on the strength of this song alone. Ed you had me at Thinking Out Loud, everything else is joyous icing on the cake.
on 27 August 2017
Excellent
on 12 February 2015
Really lovely song.I am not a big fan but having heard the song many times on the radio,I liked is so much,I tracked it down and decided to buy it.I didn't even know what it was called!but I do now.It does have memories of 'When I'm 64' by the Beatles ,but more subtle with the lyrics.
on 3 October 2017
Fantastic song played it over & over again!
on 6 December 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 June 2017
Love this song
on 22 April 2017
Another great track from Ed
on 19 July 2017
Brilliant
on 8 February 2015
As an aged '60's child, there are not many songs that - to me - stand out these days but this is one of them. Along with George Ezra, I have two new singers to follow!