Customer reviews

LeapFrog LeapPad 3 Learning Tablet (Pink)

on 28 December 2016
my daughter got this on Christmas day, stopped working on the 28th December. stuck on the start up screen, as picture shows. not worth the money, very disappointed and a extremely upset little girl!!
review image
on 2 June 2017
Looks and feels sturdy easy to set up atough games can be expensive but liked being able to use voucher or pa pay pal clear screen easy to navagae
on 29 August 2016
A small screen and the cost for apps makes the cheap price of the tablet a little misleading - basically I think this is rubbish - far better to get an apple or android tablet (a little more expensive) that have huge numbers of free and excellent apps for children and a bigger screen
on 23 October 2017
Wonderful educational tool
on 8 October 2017
Thanks
on 15 January 2015
Excellent value for money. Great learning tool and enjoyable games. I would buy it again, worth every penny.
on 27 January 2016
My daughter loves this and it's so good for her education too! I love that parents can set a timer on how long children are on this as my daughter would be on it all day otherwise. You can also purchase games/apps on it but ONLY from the parents online account on the computer. It's my go to when I need a minute to get things done.
on 5 June 2017
This is the second Leapfrog Learning Tablet we have purchased for our grandchildren and each one of them, one is 5 and the other 3 years old, love them. The children adapted quickly to the tablets and use them happily and without problems, so are quite independent. The games offer a good variety of topics and encourage learning and exploration. Once we got past the 'Americanisms' we thought they were great fun, educationally sound and offer a more constructive alternative to conventional tablets for the younger age group. We have bought the protective bumper for the Leapfrog and the carrying case which keeps the leads and games in one place.
on 17 January 2017
Youngster loves it
on 30 July 2017
Brilliant tablet for younger kids, very tough and spillproof. Easy to use and I just love the fact that my daughter could watch safe videos without me having to constantly overlook to make sure she doesnt end up watching some creepy stuff from youtube. I bought lots of games on sale and she had lots of fun playing and learning from them. The games bought are linked to your account so you can use them on other leapfrog tablets.
Only downpoint is that it didnt last long. The tablet stop holding the charge at the end of 2016, so 2 years after purchase. Leapfrog advised me that it couldnt be repaired and that the 1 year warranty was out for it (even though its the battery that is faulty, no fault of our own). The only thing they can do for me is offering me 30% on my next purchase, which I will happily accept and use to buy a leapfrog epic for my now 2yo son.