on 20 October 2012
Took a while to fix but once up my little niece whos nearly 1 loved it and didn't want to come out the car.

The remote control was quite good to have to control the vehicle and the additional mp3 input where i was able to plug in an ipod touch and play music from the car is a nice feature.

For the price and the functionality available it is quite good.

Delivered on 19th October 2012 and the next day the mp3 input has developed a fault after using it for the second time :(

Currently in contact with the seller so hopefully this will get resolved soon and a replacement can be sent as it is a good product for the price.

Update (02\11\2012): Received parts to fix the mp3 input and now works. Great customer service from the seller.
22 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2017
I bought a mini car where the battery of this car has gone off within 2 days. Too disappointed!!!
on 10 May 2014
Bought this for my daughters birthday, and needless to say my daughter loves it and I have to fight with her to get her out as she loves it so much.
Great purchase and price as well.
on 24 August 2012
I ordered this for my little boys 2nd birthday. It arrived within days and was very simple to assemble. It looks great and I love the sound affects. My little boy absolutely loves it and so does my 6 year old. The remote control aspect is great too. I feel it's a good value toy for your money. I'm considering buying the pink version for my daughter for Xmas.
on 18 July 2016
Wicked!!! money well spent. Great for kids of all ages, we bought this for my Niece who was only just turning 1 and she absolutely loved it and because there is a remote which adults control made it all the better,
on 27 June 2016
My little girl loves this now, I actually bought her it for her 2nd birthday last May an she was scared to go on it as it only has one speed which is quite fast. I looked at quite a few before I chose this one an some of them had 2 speeds so when I actually decided on the pink mini I didn't realise this had just one speed. She loves it now though and having the remote so you can control it instead too is excellent.
on 29 September 2014
HAD A PROBLEM WITH A BROKEN PART, AFTER A COUPLE OF EMAILS AND 2 WEEKS LATER THE PART WAS REPLACED.
NOW VERY HAPPY WITH PURCHASE.
on 7 November 2015
My 4yo loves it to bits. Takes a while to put together but everything clicked together fine. One slight snag is that the FORWARD/BACKWARD button is the wrong way round. I'm guessing this is a motor loom wiring error.
on 25 November 2014
Fantastic looking item can,t wait for christmas day to see my grandsons face.
on 27 September 2014
Only annoying thing is that the car starts very abruptly.