on 6 November 2014
A great follow up to his first book. The story is completely different though, but the style is very much the same.

It isn't as good the 100 year old man..The ending is a little drawn out, at over 400 pages it is a little on the long side, it could have been edited down by about 70 pages and it still would have been a great book.
on 16 September 2015
I really enjoyed the previous book but this one did not work for me. About half way through it all ran out of steam and I just was not interested enough to continue.
Am sure lots of people will like it but for me it was just one improbable thing after another and it all got a bit annoying.
on 1 May 2017
The book flowed and was written well , quite a roller coaster of a book, written very much in a similar way as The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window and Disappeared. Very far fetched, but ran enjoyable, easy read.
on 14 March 2017
I loved the first book Jonas brought out and eagerly awaited this one.
It is worth a read but perhaps tried too hard. It isn't a chore to read but isn't a page turner either.
on 9 September 2015
Sorry, not as good as the 100 year old man who climbed out of the window and escaped. In fact, I got slightly board with reading the book. It just seemed a bit disjointed
on 22 August 2017
Read this after Hitman Anders And The Meaning Of It All and I have to say, It is so refreshing to read a book that is funny, intelligent,interesting and odd! Pure escapism; I sent for The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of A Window And Disappeared as soon as I finished it.
on 28 July 2014
I liked this book a lot and read it as part of a Book Club suggestion. The general opinion was that it wasn't as funny or enjoyable as the first book and followed a very same pattern of writing. It was still enjoyed by the majority though.
on 30 May 2014
I had read the Authors book before this which was The Hundred Year Old Man who Climbed out the Window. I thought I would like to see what this book was like. I haven't been disappointed in this book. It is funny in place's a little far fetched at times but for some reason I couldn't put it down. I have enjoyed reading it .
on 7 September 2014
If you liked 100 year old man, you will love this, a cast of wonderful characters, the main one a black south african woman, im not going to even mention the plot, just read it. I found this funnier than 100 year old man. Superb.
on 3 March 2017
An excellent, light-hearted and interesting book with good characters and unusual plot